South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 02-02-2007, 05:44 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 187/185.5/125

Height: 5'4"

Talking Soadium

I was trying to enter my menu into fitday and noticed that "sodium" is misspelled on the side of the "South Beach Diet Whole Grain Crunch!" box . oh for all you fellow mis spellers here, i suggest using the Firefox browser and the Google-tool bar ad-on, one of its features is that it checks what you type as you type it. very useful~! (i am not sure if the Google tool bar is available for explorer, i would be surprised if it wasn't though)

btw, i already called Kraft and informed them, they said they were aware of the problem and are trying to fix it.
Old 02-02-2007, 06:25 PM   #2  

Reminds me of a old joke:

"Misspellers of the World UNTIE!!!"
Old 02-02-2007, 10:52 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 273/260.1/163

Height: 5'7"

Thats pretty amusing really.. silly people!

-Aimee
Old 02-04-2007, 07:53 PM   #4  

Height: 5'4"

Kirachan: Read your post and found it very interesting...What is a Firefox Browser. and you told about Google: having something that checks your spelling as you type...Please tell me more...either in a post or PM..thanks loads.
Old 02-05-2007, 07:04 AM   #5  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Lubajo, I'm closing this thread because it is off topic and Kirachan may never come back to it to read your question.

Firefox is an internet browser like Internet Explorer which is probably what you have. Google is a search engine that can be used to find information and also has some other features like spell check. If you enter Google or Firefox in your address bar you will get more information plus instructions to follow to install.
Closed Thread