Did you meet your January Weightloss Target?

• If you set yourself a weightloss target (see sticky above), post here to let us know how you did. I'll update the sticky starting tomorrow. Please do not state your February target in here. Use the February Target thread because I confuse easily.

Unless the whoosh fairy comes tonight, I stayed the same. I blipped up during the month but am back to my Jan. 1st weight. and sigh.
  • Well, I had lost 6, but since being on P2...I've gained 1 back. So I'm at a 5 lbs loss for the month.

edited: because I can't do math
  • I did!!! My goal was 7 pounds, but I lost 12.6. Started at 222.2 and the scale showed 209.6 this morning.
  • My goal was anything!! And as of last 1-26-07 I had lost 8, so I am happy with that!
  • Almost..I had set a high goal of 15 lbs..and as of this morning...I'd lost 14..soooo CLOSE!!!!!
  • Stepped on the this morning in the birthday suit, and I am down a total of .......7 pounds.

to all the losers so far.
  • Looks like I'll end the month the same way I started it. Considering I had no time to exercise, I'm happy with that.
  • We still have until tomorrow morning so I won't update the sticky until then.
    "Hope springs eternal in the human breast" .....Alexander Pope
  • No I did not. Phase I for two weeks & I lost barely 2 pounds. I had thought I would do Phase I for another two weeks, but decided to go ahead to Phase II. On Phase two for 2 days & have already lost another pound.

So.... THREE POUNDS TOTAL.

Better than none!
  • Yea!!!10 lbs was my goal and I hit 13 as of this morning...so happy... Thak you for all your help and support...every one of you!
  • Hey
    I'm down 10, sigh.....I wish it was 30.
  • Woohoo to all you girlies who are rocking on the weightloss! My goal was 6, and I lost 3.

Onward and downward!!
  • updated to here.
  • 3 lbs down. Good job everyone.
  • i only lost 3.5... o well