South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 01-30-2007, 02:10 PM   #16  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Mamajok, it's very much still afternoon here. It's only 2:09 here and 3:09 where Little Chuck lives. There is really only a 3 hour time difference! Thanks for the evening wishes anyhow.
Old 01-30-2007, 02:23 PM   #17  

Height: 5'4"

My heart goes out to all of you girls freezing...and I think it is cold here at 37low and 56 high. Keep the home fires burning and stay warm as possible.

Ruth: Glad the frames were under warranty...no one needs extra expenses.

Cheryl and RN mom: prays going up for you Cheryl at the dentist tomorrow and you RNmom for little Peanut...I agree too early for baby yet. Though I was a 7 month baby and came in at 4 lbs. It's little lungs must develop more.

Schatzi: Such good ideas about treatment after getting wisdom teeth pulled...Dried sockets ran in our family. OW! wish I had known all these little tips 40 years ago.

Sis: So glad you are feeling better and are unclogged! Very dangerous too...Got to keep that Colon working and in good shape. Good idea you passed on. Where's my E-mail today?
Old 01-30-2007, 02:29 PM   #18  

S/C/G: 205/ticker/150

Height: 5'2

Thanks Schatzi, I was thinking about some type of protein shake and jello for a day or 2, and thaks for the tips, I had heard about the no smoking thing, but not the others
Old 01-30-2007, 04:07 PM   #19  
Stinger

S/C/G: 0/0/0

Height: 5'5

rebel Welcome back. When your ready to swim we've got an extra towel for you.

RNMOM praying all is well.

jetsetter Gotta love those red pepper flakes. You sure don't forget that you ate a meal when you can still taste it an hour later.

Schatzi didn't know you were a doc. My mom is an M.D. too; Mountain Doctor. HEE HEE

Stinger
Old 01-30-2007, 10:38 PM   #20  
on my way to fabulous

S/C/G: 239/218.2/150

Height: 5'7"

We're having major sleep issues around here. 9:30 and at least one of the girls is still awake...not sure which or if it's both, and I'm not going to go look yet. If I can't get the little one to start going to sleep and staying asleep longer, I think I may go insane very soon.

Hope the rest of you had a lovely day. I'm going to play opossum and pray they go to sleep soon.
Closed Thread