SBD Friendly??

• Dunkin' Donuts has this new Latte Lite. Would this be an SBD friendly drink?:

INGREDIENTS: Skim Milk, Espresso Coffee, Sucralose, French Vanilla Flavorshot (Water, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Natural & Artificial Flavors, Caramel Color).

The only thing that worries me is that Vanilla Flavorshot...

And it would count toward your daily dairy total, right?

TIA
  • Yes, the milk would be part of the daily dairy allotment. I've gotten the latte lites many times, as well as plain coffee with the flavor shots and never had a problem. The flavor's sugar-free and while drinking something with "propylene" listed as an ingredient is vaguely troubling, I think you're fine.
  • Sunlit, you cracked me up, because you are SO right about drinking something with 'propylene'

That said, I the flavor shots at Dunkin Donuts. I get their lattes and coffee with the flavor shots a lot...and my favorite is the blueberry one. It smells just like a muffin!

So, yes, Annarenee, it's okay, even on P1, and it does count toward your dairy total. Good question! Now you have me craving DD...
  • I had one for the first time today. I am usually a steadfast coffee hater, but after this latte...I'm not so sure!