V-8 Question and good morning

• Good morning all beachers!! I asked this question elsewhere but it may have gotten lost along the way.
    I am a huge V-8 drinker. Even when not on SB like now, I tend to drink those when I don't have a snack handy. So, my question is this...when snacking on the right thing is so important now and if I'm stuck out without snack or something are we limited on how many v-8 juices we can drink in one day? Normally, I will tend to drink around 3 of the 12 oz cans a day if I'm out and about and feeling empty.
    Thanks for any help!!
  • I think the primary thing about V8 that you have to be careful about is the sodium content in them. They're pretty high in sodium, and I know most people recommend you get the reduced-sodium ones.
  • Quote: I think the primary thing about V8 that you have to be careful about is the sodium content in them. They're pretty high in sodium, and I know most people recommend you get the reduced-sodium ones.

Well, if my mind weren't in a fog today I would have posted that I already do drink the reduced sodium ones! Sorry...I should have been clear in that. So, with that said, would 3 a day still be bad?! I just love v-8 and hope that wouldn't be too much to have on SB. Of course, if I must cut back, then I will gladly do so.
    Thanks!!
  • How much of the sodium RDA is in the reduced sodium one? That might be something to check when setting limits.