Phase 2 menu help

• Could someone please check my menu for Phase 2. I am on the second week and I have gained 2 lbs. What am I doing wrong?

B- 2 scrambled eggs w/ 1 slice red. fat american cheese. 8 oz. glass of V8

s - celery w/ 1 tbsp. nat. peanut butter

l- pizza casserole - (spag. squash crust topped w/ low sugar pizza sauce canadian bacon, peppers, onions and red. fat cheddar cheese)

s - grapefruit

d - grilled chicken strips w/ dijon mustard, salad, and green beans

s - 1/2 c. ff plain yogurt w/ pumpkin pie spice/ dash of vanilla/pkt splenda and spoonful of light cool whip.

Thanks in advance!!!
  • Kim, what did you lose on Phase I? You body may be doing a re-org.

I suggest putting your food (and quantities) through www.fitday.com. At the moment it looks just like a Phase I menu except for the grapefruit. Perhaps another chickie can spot something out of whack.
  • I lost 10 lbs. My ticker is wrong by the way. This is just today's plan. I have had whole grain spaghetti and some whole grain tortilla's. Usually a grain per day and a fruit per day. I think I'm going to cut out the grains this week and just have fruit to see what happens there.
  • Good idea. Try just one or the other for a while. Congratulations on the Phase I weightloss.

By tehw ay some chicks have better luck adding the starch or fruit at breakfast or lunch rather than later in the day.