Reintro :o)

• Hi.. I was on the beach a few years ago but went miserably I wasn't addressing the emotional and compulsive eating underlying my weight... so after a few years of working on lots of personal stuff and the reasons why I eat - I feel like it is time to flip out the towel and get back to the beach This is such a beautifully supportive board and I am looking forward to getting back into it.

I have decided to start phase 1 tomorrow.. so wish me luck

Marianna
  • Welcome Back! I don't remember you, but definitely wish you all the best of luck this time on the towel!

-Aimee
  • Good luck! Good to have you back!
  • Back, Marianna! I remember you, and happy that you've made your way back to us.
  • Thanks for the welcomes I am staying at my ex husband's house and I even packed a food bag for my restart... feels good!
  • back and ! Nice to see you again! Be sure to join us on the daily chat and, of course, the Phase I thread.
  • Welcome back! I remember you. There are quite a few of us still around from the last several years.
  • Mari...Welcome. Please read the post written and copied that says "THINspirational Speaker". It is so good and real helps...Best to you.
  • Marianna!! back Doll!! Your Beach Blanket Awaits! We kept it in storage fer ya...but I fer Mother Hen Ruth has a lock on the Cabana Boys
  • Thanks for the welcomes.. it has been wayyyyyyy too hot here to be on the computer - so I missed them!

Must pop into the daily chat