South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 01-25-2007, 01:25 AM   #16  

S/C/G: 273/260.1/163

Height: 5'7"

Ruth - thanks for the concern! It has passed, thank goodness.

I made it thru another day! Yay! I decided to try going for a run today, while I did make it thru my training program, it was HARD! Very hard! So this diet definitely has effected my fitness level, or perhaps its just the lack of carbs. Either way, I had to slow it down a lot more than normal. I also found that I got REALLY dehydrated from it too.. so weird to me! Are any of you exercising and finding little things effecting you?

-Aimee
Old 01-25-2007, 11:51 AM   #17  

Hi all, well lastnight I felt like quitting this diet after only a few days on it. This morning I stepped on the scale and I am down a total of 5 lbs. Its renewed my motivation to keep going.

Headache seems gone today, so I guess I am passed the caffiene withdrawl.

Everyone who is trying this, keep going. You can do it!
Old 01-25-2007, 02:27 PM   #18  

I don't get scales, at all! I know my bathroom is uneven, and I had to move it like 20 times to try and find an even spot.. but what I don't get? How I could have GAINED weight from yesterday?!?! Yesterday was a PERFECT day, I made sure of it.. stupid stupid stupid scales. stupid scales. I wish I could say that I was full of energy and that makes up for the stupid scale, but I'm not quite there yet. grrr

-Aimee
Old 01-26-2007, 08:18 AM   #19  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Now, SwimGirl, you know that your weight can fluctuate from day to day. If you must weigh daily, average the readings to get the loss for a week.
Old 01-26-2007, 08:43 AM   #20  
on my way to fabulous

S/C/G: 239/218.2/150

Aimee, take your daily weight with a heafty grain of salt. Sometimes that "perfect" day takes 2 or 3 to catch up with you. Just keep on truckin' and you'll show a loss. As long as you're showing down more days than you show up, all's well.
Old 01-27-2007, 12:24 AM   #21  

I'm not wondering if the fish I ate was high in salt, its very possible.. stupid scales! I do weigh almost every day, but don't count until Thursdays, altho this week I'll count Sunday's weigh in to come up with my phase 1 loss. It was just kinda frustrating to have it higher on my weigh in day, yah know? Thanks for the support, I love how people always reply here!

-Aimee
Old 01-27-2007, 02:41 AM   #22  

Hi... I started phase 1 on wednesday of this week and so far I am travelling ok. The first few days I feel a bit lethargic.. but my energy levels are back up. It probably has more to do with the heat here in Australia that the diet to be honest.

Tonight we are having san choy bow (spelling??) so I am looking forward to that for dinner - should be yummo.

The mushroom pizzas sounds lovely!
Old 01-28-2007, 12:31 PM   #23  

Wow, I can't believe I am DONE phase 1! I am definitely nervous about starting phase 2, hoping that I get a consistant weight loss (1-3 pounds per week)..

Goodluck to you all going thru phase 1, it's doable!

-Aimee
Closed Thread