Hello Everyone!

• HI,
    I was on the South Beach Diet about a year ago and lost 25 lbs. I started to "cheat" and then lost all control. I've gained back a few lbs. and decided that I want to continue losing and not have to start over from the beginning! I have read this forum before but never posted. I hope this will be the help that I need to keep going this time! Everything starts today!
  • and to The Beach. Be sure to check out our Frequently Asked Questions area for food lists and other hints. Are you planning to go right back to Phase I?
  • Yes, phase 1 it is for me! SBD is always in the back of my mind while choosing something to eat but I definitely haven't followed the rules or been eating everything that I should. It's been a few months. My only option is to start over again!
    Any words of adivice or encouragement is greatly appreciated!
  • Stacy, it nice that you have decided to join us. Do as Ruth says and you will be successful...She was and is a big help to me and others....But do better at reading the information than I did...
    and remember to drink your water...Right now girl, go have a glass!
  • Welcome! I've been on SBD for 11 days now, and loving it!
  • StacyLynn! Remember, lots and lots of veggies, beans, and don't forget your water and dairy!
  • Welcome Back StacyLynn!! Chat with ya later!