What's for dinner?

• I'm having problems deciding what I want for dinner.....any suggestions?
  • I'm short on time tonight so we're having pita bread pizzas tonight. Canadian bacon, mushroom and onion for me and Canadian bacon and pineapple for Brian, DH gets everything on his. I'll add in a salad too.

Last night was eggplant parmesan. Tomorrow is pork chops in the crockpot.
  • Tonight I have made a meatball. A Large Meatball. I call it an Italian MeatLoaf...Made with N/s Ragu, LF mozzeralla, 1 egg, 2 tbsp of panko ground fine,Carb Option Ketchup, Spices.. Stick in oven... go away ..it bakes... and Viola! One a spicey meataball loafa !
  • We're having broiled Italian-style fish, cucumber salad, and oven-roasted veggies.

Can't wait for Phase 2 so I can have my pita pizzas again!!
  • A huge taco salad with the works - lettuce, spinach, low fat cheese, extra lean ground beef, tomato, grilled onions, black beans, salsa. I love taco salads and they're so quick and easy. Although I confess I've been craving some of that BBQ chicken lately. Hmmm, maybe this weekend.

Hey Schatzi - what is panko?
  • Happy..YUM yer dinner sounds Deeelish..
    Panko is a brand name for Whole wheat breadcrumbs-its a brand name but is a Generic reference. ( like "Kleenex" or "Bandaid" ). It's nothing more than Stale Whole Wheat breadcrumbs that you can make yourself.
  • Soon - I'm making taco bake. You're in MI and I'm in Chicago...if you leave now I bet you could make it here for some
  • Stir-fried veggies & grilled salmon. Yum!
  • I decided on grilled steak with carmelized onions (in Itailan dressing) with smashed cauliflower & green beans. Anna - thanks for the invite!!!