South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 01-21-2007, 12:26 AM   #46  

S/C/G: 273/260.1/163

Height: 5'7"

You can definitely do this! I am on day 7 today, and I feel really good, I'm fairly craving free. I have been having the mock pancakes for breakfast every second day, they are SO yummy!

Only 7 more days of phase 1, I can't believe it! I am down 7 pounds so far, I can't really believe THAT either.

-Aimee
Old 01-21-2007, 12:39 AM   #47  

Default Just started

WOW 7lbs aready good for you. I did atkins about 1 1/2 years ago and lasted about 3 weeks on it and lost around 16+ lbs on it and then decided to reward myself with a pig out night and that ruined it for me I never recovered after that and went back to unhealthy eating I only gained a few of the pounds back but I just quit smoking about 3-4 months ago and have gained about 15-20 pounds and I don't regret quiting because I feel great but I am very unhappy with my body now and I must do something before it gets any worse. I am starting to get the dreaded headache as I type this and I am hopeing it goes away quite quickly this time around I remember on Atkins that once I hit around day 5 I felt great and was not hungry at all and much more alert and had an insane amount of energy that I hadn't had in years. I know that if I don't lose the weight I will have a miserable time in Florida being self concience and insecure about my body so this is a must do for me. Thank you so much for the support.
Old 01-21-2007, 06:37 AM   #48  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

to The Beach, shadybabysmom.

You Chickies have done really well this week. Now it's on to the next week of Phase I to share your experience with new folks.
Closed Thread