South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 01-05-2007, 12:02 PM   #16  

Height: 5'4"

Ruth, I love your talk...called Redneck? Piper: Welcome
and sis..nice to see you back.

Going to town with 2 daughters (Friday is our day) for lunch and show...going to see movie Holiday...Hope it is good...

Week end is busy with Church tomorrow, Pot Luck after and then I go do my duty at the hospital as hospital Chaplain. Sat night is usually DHs and my time to play Skibbo cards with friends...busy day ahead now and tomorrow...Off I go...read you later.
Old 01-05-2007, 12:12 PM   #17  
Ready to Change

S/C/G: 170/160/125

Height: 5 ft

Back again, the phone has not stopped all day, DH called and looks like he gets to come home tomorrow, he has to be fitted for a back brace today. I will have to give up sleeping in the middle of the bed.

Ruth you sound like you are having a barrel of fun.
RNMOM- I was such a bad ho that I was on the scale morning noon and night. I am trying to stay off till the week end that way if I see a big lose it will keep me going.

Why is it that you can eat a big plate of salad and feel full before it is gone but you will plow through a big plate of fries.
I am feeling better already after 3 days.
well I must dash I have nothing done yet from my to do list. Oh well it is not going anywhere.
Old 01-05-2007, 12:28 PM   #18  
gotta lose it!

Hello all, I use to follow SouthBeach about a year ago & I fell completely off & the result....I gain some major weight!! My fiance, Mike & I have finally set a wedding date....June 27. So I'm starting SB again to become a smaller bride.
Old 01-05-2007, 01:09 PM   #19  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Hi, Soon, and a big back! We kept your towel and Beach umbrella for you but you go to the bottom of the waiting list for cabana boys!
Old 01-05-2007, 01:26 PM   #20  
gotta lose it!

That's fair Ruthie! Thanks for the welcome back, now I just have to find my book......
How are the puppies? Once Mike & I get our house, I want a bulldog. I think they are cute.
Ok...gotta find that book.
Old 01-05-2007, 02:36 PM   #21  
RNMOM

Default ????

Ruth, I can't believe you won't share the cabana boys with soon2be! Tan yer hide! You always gots lots of extree mens hanging around that there place of yers doin' who knows what fer ya!

Soon2be, cool on the wedding date! It's good to see you again! I've had a slight hiatus myself. But I'm day 4 of phase 1 and finally over the headaches. It's worth it.
Old 01-05-2007, 03:14 PM   #22  

S/C/G: 286/145

If I take two puppies can I have a cabana boy?

I can't believe you have two puppies there - lots of work, but so sweet. You should take pictures, I'd love to see them. I'm involved in animal rescue here and some of the fosters I've kept...well, it's crazy at first trying to get it all under control. Any time you have more dogs than hands you're in trouble, lol!

What kind of dogs do you have? I've got two - Miss Hope, a diva girl, and Wilson, a party boy through and through. Both of them are rescued cocker spaniels, although Hope was my failure at fostering. I couldn't bear to give her up.
Old 01-05-2007, 03:52 PM   #23  
Bunnababy

S/C/G: 294/261/150

Good afternoon all.

Beagle puppies are so cute. Well, all puppies are cute. Have fun with them. Glad your girls aren't being too bossy yet.

Everyone is having a busy. Running kids around, working, chasing pups, getting ready for dh to come home.

I have my breakfast cheesecake baking as we speak. Then off to work as it is payday and I can't be late or I will have a pack of hungry wolves at my desk.

I was supposed to go to my niece's this weekend but not a good idea with FMS kicking me around. I am kind of excited as I found a Fibromyalgia and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Clinic only three hours from here. There goes that eteral flame of hope poking it's ugly head up again. My dh and I are going on Tuesday for a seminar they do to explain their program. Also wanted to start at the gym this week but that is out too.
Old 01-05-2007, 07:50 PM   #24  

Soon I was just thinking about you the other day and hoping that you were well. Yippee on setting a date for the wedding. How did your sister's wedding wind up going?? Welcome back girl!!

Jet Enjoy your time woman!! Sounds like you are very overdue for a weekend to yourself. How old are your kids??

Bunna What is FMS? I have never heard of it before.

LC Is your DH a trooper or would he be more like mine and requiring constant love and attention? Is it back surgery that he had?

Ruth You are so brave! My DD is always asking me when we are getting a dog. DH would love it, but I just can't imagine having something more to care for!! My friends always laugh b/c my kids are a bit afraid of animals, but my house isn't very big and I feel like we are never home.

Barb You are just constantly on the go!! Glad to hear that your meeting went well last night.

RN I am so glad you are back.

Me- My day kind of sucked. I got nothing done that I wanted to get done- helped cover classes, modeled a lesson..... There is a really sad case at school were one of our teachers lost her husband to cancer in the fall. She came back to work after he passed away, and was an understandable wreck. She then decided to take a leave of absence, and came back to work this week. She is like a walking zombie, not able to teach well or connect to her kids. I feel bad for her, and also worry about those kids and what they have learned this year. I was teaching in her class this afternoon as she just couldn't do it. It was so awkward, because she was in the room with me the whole time and kept interrupting and chiming in. Not a good situation at all!!!!

So....... I dove into chocolate after school and screwed up my day. Great reaction, eh?? Back on track tomorrow.....
Old 01-06-2007, 12:42 AM   #25  

S/C/G: 179/168/145

Height: 5'1"

Hey Sis, I am here at almost ten in the evening ready to go to bed...I sure hope this one show up.

Hey all you gals coming back again...good for you!

Good Night, Sleep Tight, Don't let the bed bugs bite, if they do hit them with your shoe until they're black and blue!

Love you sis!
Closed Thread