1/2 teaspoon salt
8 ounces lobster tail meat, chopped
8 ounces enoki mushrooms, trimmed
3 tablespoons sliced green onions
2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
1 or 2 red chile peppers, seeded, finely chopped
Cilantro for garnish
Lemon grass strips for garnish

Crush the stalk of lemon grass with the dull edge of a knife and cut into 6-inch strips. Bring the broth to a boil in a saucepan. Add the lemon grass, garlic, lime zest, lime juice, fish sauce, and salt. Simmer for 5 minutes. Remove the garlic clove and lemon grass. Add the lobster. Cook for 2 minutes or until lobster meat turns pink. Add the mushrooms, green onions, 2 tablespoons cilantro and chile peppers. Cook for 1 to 2 minutes. Ladle into 6 soup bowls.Garnish with cilantro and lemon grass strips. Makes 6 servings, 2 points each serving.
(Note: I made this exactly as written, last week, and it was really good! I would imagine you could make it with shrimp and it would work. You can get fish sauce in any oriental grocery, or the specialty aisle at a large grocery.)
Closed Thread