bananas

• I am still on wave 1, but I have many many bananas I had just bought before I started Sanoma. Is there a recipe that anyone has for banana muffins/bread or something I can make and freeze? I still haven't received my book in the mail!
  • Quote: I am still on wave 1, but I have many many bananas I had just bought before I started Sanoma. Is there a recipe that anyone has for banana muffins/bread or something I can make and freeze? I still haven't received my book in the mail!
    Hi,

Peel & wrap each banana separately for the freezer. Use in milkshakes..... I use one cup 1% milk, half a frozen banana, handful of frozen strawberries, and splenda to taste and whip in blender till frothy. Fabulous strawberry banana milk shake.... Fast & easy, delicious, high fiber, & nutritious.... Too good to be true! Enjoy
  • Mikshakes are not suitable for the Sonoma plan, except as a very rare indulgence. Also, baked goods are also to be treated as a rare indulgence. You could make some banana bread, but give it to your friends.