This is delicious. I have made this before, but also made this again thsis weekend. I end up marinating this over night at least... I don't really measure this.. I get a Zip loc, and just add the ingredients.
* 4 cloves garlic, crushed
* 3 tablespoons soy sauce
* 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
* 2 teaspoons honey
* 1/4 teaspoon ground cardamom
* 6 chicken thighs - I use breasts
* 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt
* 3/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
1. Place the garlic, soy sauce, rice vinegar, honey and cardamom in a resealable plastic bag. Place chicken thighs in the bag, and squeeze to coat. Press out most of the air, and seal the bag. Marinate in the refrigerator for 4 to 5 hours.
2. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Remove the chicken from the marinade, and discard the marinade. Place chicken on a broiling pan or baking sheet. Season with kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper.
3. Roast in the oven for 40 minutes, or until chicken is browned and crisp, and cooked through.