This one is good and easy. Found it on recipezaar.com.
25 minutes 5 mins prep
3/4 lb tilapia fillets (approximately 4 small filets)
2 teaspoons butter
1 1/2 teaspoons herbes de provence
4 sheets aluminum foil
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2. Clean the scallions, cutting off most of the green. Cut them in two pieces, and slice each piece in half lengthwise.
3. On each sheet of foil, place 1/2 teaspoon butter. Drape 1/4 of the tilapia filets over the butter, add salt and pepper to taste and one quarter of the slice scallions. Add about 1/2 teaspoon of water to each packet, sprinkle 1/4 of the herbes de provence on top of each, then fold the foil up and over the filet until you have a loose packet, making sure there's some room inside to steam. Seal all edges. Repeat for the other filets.
4. Put the packets on a baking sheet. If you've folded them correctly they should not leak while they're in the oven. If you're in doubt, put them in a large oven dish instead. Put into oven for 20-25 minutes.
5. It's very difficult to overcook fish this way, so if you're leery of the fish being undercooked, leave it in slightly longer.