* 2 tablespoons olive oil
* 1 large sweet potato, peeled, cut into chunks (about 2 cups)
* 1 large onion, chopped
* 2 large carrots, sliced
* 1 clove garlic, minced
* 2 teaspoons ground cumin
* 1 1/2 teaspoons ground ginger
* 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
* 1/2 teaspoon salt
* 1 (14.5 ounce) can Hunt'sŪ Diced Tomatoes in Juice, undrained
* 1 3/4 cups water
* 1/2 cup raisins - I left these out
* 2 cups whole wheat couscous, uncooked - I used less
* 2 cups chopped leftover cooked turkey
* 1/4 cup shelled pistachio nuts, chopped
* I added chopped zucchini and a shot of Tabasco - next time I am just going to add the couscous right to the stew during the last few minutes of cooking time.*
Heat oil in large saucepan over medium heat. Add sweet potatoes, onions, carrots and garlic; stir. Cook 6 minutes, or until onions are tender, stirring frequently. Stir in cumin, ginger, cinnamon and salt; cook 1 minute.
Add tomatoes with their liquid, water and raisins; stir. Bring to a boil. Cover. Reduce heat to low; simmer 25 minutes, or until vegetables are tender.
Cook couscous according to package directions while simmering tomatoes; cover to keep warm. Add turkey to vegetable mixture; cook 5 minutes, or until heated through, stirring occasionally. Serve stew spooned over the couscous; sprinkle with pistachios.