- - Jalapeno Poppers
||02-02-2013 03:39 PM
the flavor of the peppers come through, but the cheese and bacon put some of the fire out. I believe the "tenderfoot" would even like these. I have even frozen these with good success." This is from Food.com
- 10 fresh jalapenos
- 8 ounces light cream cheese
- 10 pieces thin-sliced bacon, cut in half
- Cut jalapenos in half and remove seeds and veins.
- (Use gloves to work with peppers).
- Fill jalpenos with cream cheese and wrap a slice of bacon around each one.
- Secure with a toothpick.
- Bake at 425 degrees until bacon appears to be done, about 15-20 minutes.
|All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:39 PM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.3.2