Snacks to bring 4 busy student!??!

• Hi i am new to SB and 3FC and i am a student on the go always any recommendations for tasty snacks to hold me over and keep me from cheating?...love this guy!
  • I know some people don't like them much, but I like the 100 calorie packs. Just enough to nibble on but keeps me from going overboard.
  • Quote: I know some people don't like them much, but I like the 100 calorie packs. Just enough to nibble on but keeps me from going overboard.
    Those aren't SB appropriate. Are you on Phase I or II? Phase I - string cheese, nuts, veggies with hummus or laughing cow cheese, hard boiled eggs, V-8 juice. Phase II - fruit, whole grain crackers with peanut or almond butter, SF pudding cups. I like the SB Tide Me Over drink mixes.
  • porkchop -
    we're going through the same problem! i go to UCCS in springs, i'm guessing by your location you are at CSU-FC. i'm hoping to really get a head start on SB while i am on break, but some good things to bring to school are pre-packaged nuts, SF jello cups, string cheese, egg "muffins" (mini-frittatas), or ham & cream cheese roll-ups.
    good luck with finals this week!
  • Ph 1: PB on celery (I pair the PB side of 2 pieces of celery together and then wrap tightly with saran wrap), yogurt (eat that snack first!), Lite Laughing Cow and cucumber slices