I found this recipe off this really cool website that links you to certain recipes depending on what sort of things you have in your fridge/cupboard.
* 1 (6 ounce) can tuna in water
* 8 ounces reduced fat cream cheese, room temp (get philadelphia, no added sugars)
* 2-3 garlic cloves, crushed
* 1 dash garlic salt
* 1-2 tablespoon lightmayonnaise (the amount depends on how stiff you want to make the dip, more of the Tuna water, less stiff.)
* chopped green onions (optional)
1. Mix all the ingredients together, let the flavors blend.
Serve with cut up veggies or fill celery sticks with this stuff.