Old 10-08-2006, 10:10 PM   #1  
yawaii29

S/C/G: 143/143/130

Height: 5 feet 6 inches

Red face Hi everyone...I'm new..

Hello, I'm new on this part of the thread and I wanted to try core..I used to do ww and lost about 60 lbs after the birth of my son and went back after the birth of my daughter and lost 30 lbs. I don't have that much to lose this time..but I really want to start and get myself motivated to do it and stick to it. I was doing South Beach which is really similar to core plan..just you are allowed to start of with having fruit and more good carbs from the beginning..instead of going without them for 2 weeks. I'm a stay at home mom with 2 children( boy 5, girl 2) and 2 stepdaughters(14, 16)..so I'm really busy I need to start working out again...just got to go get a membership..I'm so used to exercising that way I'm not sure how to any other way. I guess it could begin with taking walks at a park with my daughter..anymore ideas would be great
yawaii29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2006, 11:47 PM   #2  
focused and aiming

hi there. please don't feel like people are not responding to your post. this part of the board isn't as widely read as the main part of the core board. i saw you posted on this week's thread over there. that's where most of the posting gets done.

welcome to the board.
ontarget is offline   Reply With Quote