Closed Thread

Old 09-21-2006, 03:07 PM   #1  

Smile New to 3FC,looking for support

Hello. I am new to this board, but not new to Weight Watchers. I am 33 years old,married, mother of 3 ( as my name suggests). My youngest was just born in June. I have been a WW follower for many years, attending before I got married, and then after each child to shed "baby pounds". I never struggled with weight when I was younger,but as I get older find it harder to lose. I have always had success with WW and did CORE last time with success. I did, however, not reach the real goal I wanted last time, and then gained 15 lbs before I got pregnant last October.I am therefore looking at about 60lbs. to reach my goal. I am looking for support and hoping to really make it all the way and maintain it this time.
Old 09-22-2006, 12:42 PM   #2  

Height: 5'7"

Welcome! I hope you don't mind, but I moved your post down here so that more people would see it.

We're glad to have you!!
Old 09-22-2006, 04:12 PM   #3  
focused and aiming

we're glad you're here. would you let us know your first name? i'm the nosey chickie here.
Old 09-22-2006, 04:25 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 220/183/140

Height: 5'4"

Welcome. You'll love this group of women who will give you lots of support. Hope you enjoy it here!

Rhonda
Closed Thread