Sunny Swimming Saturday Menu, July 29, 2006

• Breakfast: Shredded wheat and bran, skim, equal, and fresh blueberries
  • Breakfast
    nothing

Lunch
    tuna salad and grapes

Dinner
    If we go out: grilled shrimp skewers and a salad
    If we stay home: grilled salmon, steamed vegetables, salad with FF 1000 Island
  • b--banana
    l--baked cod, salad mix, ff raspberry dressing, 1/4 cup pasta
    s--grapes
    s--popcorn
    s--2 pts south beach cookies
    d--1 slice bread, core chicken salad, lettuce, tomato, onion, 2 pts cheetos
  • I have NEVER eaten 1/4 cup pasta in my life.....which is why I once weighed 307. Sandra, are you satisfied with that amount of food? I don't think I could eat that little.
  • vickie, i'm taking diet pills. my doctor has me on them to help jumpstart me. he's a ww core folk. i'm to take my ww card in to him again in a month so he can evaluate my progress. i will probably just take one more month of pills. then i'll be on my own again.
  • I think 1/4 cup of pasta would be plenty if you're also eating fish and a salad. At least, it would be for me -- at any weight. It might be more food than it looks like.

I didn't eat the above menu because we went to run errands and ate out, so here's the revised version:

Lunch
    Mongolian grill: shrimp, broccoli, onion, pineapple, bell pepper, and mushrooms stirfried together (had no rice)

Dinner
    Big salad with FF 1000 Island
  • Yeah, I guess maybe everything is relative. It wouldn't be for me at 270. I guess that's why WW gives someone at my weight more points under Flex. I think it would take about 1/2 cup for me....at least.
  • So...Kath are you saying at 175 you would have been satisfied with 1/4 cup?