Closed Thread

Old 07-19-2006, 08:55 AM   #181  
Melissa

Morning....I promise I'll catch up eventually. Today is going to prove to be a doozy. I hope that you all have a great one.
Old 07-19-2006, 09:19 AM   #182  

S/C/G: 172/148/142

Good morning,

I feel a bit lethargic this morning. Nothing planned, so I'll just go with the flow. I've got last week's leftovers defrosting for tonight's dinner. Hope it's a good day for all.
Old 07-19-2006, 09:35 AM   #183  

Morning chicks,,
Saundra and Frouf, I dont know if you heard about the storm that went thru on tuesday here in northern ontario,,but I managed to land inthe middle of it.
Im at my youngest dds now for a quick visit. Well, tuesday night at supper time we got tornado warnings..well they werent kidding. Something hit us at 6ish,,,,it was amazing. Trees uprooted onto cars,,,hydro poles lifted up ,,bricks off buildings...what a mess. We went for a walk later that night when it was safe and saw some damage...wow..we were lucky. Some trees just managed to miss the residences here...like a foot away.My dh had it hit him when he was working in his machine..in a mine site! We never get them that close to home...well he had rocks flying everywhere!!! so dangerous for him. He was stuck in his machine for 2 hours while it
raged around him...he said it was awful!! Im so glad he was ok.
I heading home tonight....long bus ride ahead of me..but Im ready to go..haha too much excitement around here for me..
Have to go pack..sorry didnt have time for personals.....hopefull will be back on later...or definitly tomorrow after I get home..
ttyl....thinking of all of you...
Old 07-19-2006, 10:40 AM   #184  

S/C/G: 172/148/142

Holy Crow, Patti. I didn't know that the storms were that close to you. I'm so glad that your family is okay. Have a safe trip back.
Old 07-19-2006, 10:43 AM   #185  

Good Morning, wow I think we got hit with that same storm last night, I could not believe the winds and lightning, I have huge trees on my property and I was afraid with all that wind they were going to topple, I could not go to sleep till it passed which was quite a long time since it was a line of storms. I haven't seen a storm like that in a long time.

I will be back in a bit to catch up.
Old 07-19-2006, 11:48 AM   #186  
Southside White Sox Fan

Good Morning Chicks! Jim and I are well. I'm so glad you all weathered that storm safely.

We're very busy here again today. Not PT but a million errands to be run. Jim let me sleep until 9:15. I got 8 1/2 hours of sleep and it felt great. I did cook dinner last night and enjoyed my pool immensely. I, too, do a load or two of laundry every day. I hate when it piles up.

I must get going since the day is flying. I haven't even had breakfast yet. I'm not sure how to handle the hunger I know will arrive around two. Maybe just a great snack and then an early dinner. I'll have to play it by ear.

I hope you are all well. I'm being selfish and spending all the time I can in the pool. It's supposed to cool off on Friday. In the meantime, I'm eating well and getting lots of exercise. I miss Jim in the pool but at least since I'm alone I can make whirlpools and run and exercise the whole time without disturbing him.

I'll try to check in later.
Old 07-19-2006, 12:14 PM   #187  
Melissa

Hey gals, just coming by to say hi again. Even though I don't have much time to post I don't want to fall behind on what's going on with all of you.
I'm having a pretty down day. You know, just one of those days where you don't feel good about yourself. I feel ugly and fat and my job is absolutely wearing me down to nothing. I'm not depressed or anything (man this post sounds sad!) but it's just one of those days. I know you all know what I mean.

Patti, have a safe trip home. I'm so glad that you all weren't hurt.
Old 07-19-2006, 01:37 PM   #188  

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by septembersgoal
Even though I don't have much time to post I don't want to fall behind on what's going on with all of you.
Me either, Melissa. I don't know when I'll be back. Working 12 hours, doing all my errands and housework after I leave work ... there's no downtime. I'm about to eat lunch but will continue working. I just thought I'd stop by to say I'm not dead.
Old 07-19-2006, 04:27 PM   #189  

Hi everyone, I want you guys to see the dress I ordered for my dd to wear on her 3rd birthday party, I am having a Princess & Pirates Theme. Have alot of planning to do since I am cooking, anybody have some recipe ideas that hold up good in the heat since I am having it in my backyard. We will probably cook hamburgers & hotdogs on the grill but I don't want my husband standing behind the grill cooking all day so I decided to make a few dishes.

http://cgi.ebay.com/CUSTOME-BOUTIQUE...QQcmdZViewItem
Old 07-19-2006, 04:56 PM   #190  
focused and aiming

hi there. we slept in this am then went out to run some errands and practice shooting. now we're home but i'm leaving for w a in about an hour.

saundra, sounds like you had fun at the beach. you're right. life is good.

we thoroughly enjoyed the talk last night. plus, curtis got to visit afterwards with his former geology professor. i met his wife and had a good chat, too. we were tempted to stop somewhere for a snack on the way home but resisted. i had some ww 1 pt choco cake bites (6). i felt guilty but the scales were friendly this am. whew!

frouf, sounds like you're enjoying gym. that's good. your supper sounds yummy. i need to make something good for tonight. i just don't like to heat up the kitchen.

hi, kathy and melissa. i hope you two can come up for air soon. i miss you.

patti and nikki, what a storm!! i'm so glad ya'll are all right.

vickie, enjoy your pool why you can. the summer season's not going to be around too long.

nikki, the dress is adorable. she'll be a little princess doll for sure.

melissa, you do sound depressed. i am worried about you. is there a way you could go to ww meetings? i think that would give you an uplift.
Old 07-19-2006, 04:58 PM   #191  

Height: 5'7"

Would someone start a new thread? I'll check back later to see if it's done and then will close this one.
Closed Thread