Fit and Fabulous Friday Menu, 6/23/06

• Yeah, it's Friday!

b: strawberries and banana; bottle of water
    s: popcorn and diet coke
    l: smart ones meal (4 pts)
    s: rest of the popcorn
    d: ?
  • i'm glad it's friday, too. this has been a rough week. tomorrow we are invited to a bbq. should be a lot of fun. i'm taking some core foods as well as a banana pudding (it will be almost core.)

b--banana
    l--core mashed potatoes, chili beans, cabbage/bell pepper/onions, polenta cakes
    d--polenta cakes, 1 slice bread (3 pts), ham, ff cheddar, ff swiss, ff mayo
  • Wow! Early good morning to you both.

Breakfast: Shredded wheat and bran, skim, equal and some beautiful fresh Michigan blueberries

Lunch: LO ww angel hair and marinara and mushrooms

Dinner: Texas Roadhouse for Grilled Porkchop (no butter), small piece of sweet potato (points because I had pasta for lunch) with ICBINB light, cauliflower (no butter) with ICBINB light

Snack: Maybe the Applebee's cheesecake (2 points) if I make it after my pedicure
  • After a complete breakdown involving Cheetos and peanut M&M's yesterday...

b: shredded wheat & bran, banana, Splenda & milk
    l: LO penne with meat sauce, watermelon, milk
    s: peach
    d: not sure, maybe lentils & penne (breaking the once a day rule for pasta), milk

Angela
  • Rough week is right, Sandra! I hope we can all get some rest this weekend. (Yeah, right.)

Breakfast: Starbucks non-fat sugar-free vanilla latte, tall (which is actually small)
    Snack: clementine
    Lunch: Subway 6" turkey on wheat with veggies, water
    Snack: cantaloupe
    Dinner: grilled fish, baked sweet potato, broccoli and salad with lettuce, feta, purple onion, tomatoes, and red wine vinaigrette

Morning weight: 146.0
    Water: 24 / 24 /
  • I'm new to the core plan but i'm liking it so far!

b: 2 egg whites scrambled with veggies
    s: avocado
    l: 1 small veggie taco on flour tortilla(2pts i think)
    1 small cookie - 2pts
    s: whole wheat pita pizza with soy cheese
    baked beans in tomato sauce

d: sugar free pudding made iwth fat free soymilk.

and oodles and oodles of water.
  • Welcome LizK, we hope that you'll join us!
    I might be wrong, but it seems like someone else tried to make sf/ff pudding with soy milk and it came out soupy. Just to let you know!