Closed Thread

Old 04-08-2006, 04:22 PM   #121  

Height: 5'7"

I'm assuming you have the photo saved to your hard drive. If so, then just to go advanced, then manage attachments, then upload it there. It'll be a smaller thumbnail that we will click on to see it larger. OR, I will PM you with my address and you can email it to me. I can upload it to my picture trail account and then post the picture. Either way is fine with me but meanwhile I'll go send you my address.

I haven't gotten up at all today except to let the dogs back in. I have no idea how I'm going to manage since I can't be up more than 5 minutes at a time. All I know is that I can't stay off work any longer.
Old 04-08-2006, 06:13 PM   #122  
Melissa

Hey gals. I've been wretchedly sick today. I guess I have some sort of stomach bug. I thought I was going to have to go to the hospital earlier. Luckily we had some vinnergen (spelling phonetically there). I took those and slept for about 5 hours. I still feel really weak, shaky, and gross all over. Nothing really happened other than nausea and stomach pain, but I felt really horrible.

I hope that you are all having better Saturdays than me. I really wanted to get some packing done this weekend but it looks like that isn't going to happen.
Old 04-08-2006, 06:26 PM   #123  
Southside White Sox Fan

Wow! Do we have to share all illnesses! Jim is still sick. He's going to call the Doctor tomorrow if the diarrhea doesn't stop. I'm hanging in there. I just have a bit of that old stomach discomfort. It was either the eggs for dinner last night or too much equal....or stress!

Sandra, you sound more like yourself today. Isn't it funny that we can sort of recognize each other's "voices".

Kath, I'm glad you slept. You needed it. Did you wear the stronger boot? I hope Shaun cleaned for you or if nothing else got you some more coke.

Melissa, you sound REALLY sick. Maybe you and Jim should go to urgent care together. I'm not having any luck with getting him to go. I don't know what that stuff is that you took.

I'm going to go see if Sandra has a new picture.
Old 04-08-2006, 06:28 PM   #124  
Southside White Sox Fan

We watched TV all day and I just showered and went to the store to buy fresh Pepto Bismal and some groceries. So far, whatever is affecting Jim hasn't gotten me.

I'll be laying on the couch tonight. I hope you all have quiet and well evenings.

Frouf....you're killing us!
Old 04-08-2006, 07:31 PM   #125  

Okay, finally I see the birthday gifts! That was some great birthday, Frouf! I hope dinner and the movie was equally as much fun!

Melissa, I'm sorry to hear you're sick! That must be miserable; I'm sure Jim can sympathize with you. Maybe with resting tomorrow you'll be better by Monday.

I am still in bed, haven't had anything to eat. I'm debating whether or not to try and get in the wheelchair and get a few things done. My sheets need to be changed and there's no way I can do it, and don't think I'd be able to get Shaun to do it either. The girls have gone to their dad's for his birthday but should be back sometime tonight. Both are off work tomorrow so maybe I can get a little help out of them. So far all I've asked Shaun to do is empty all the trashcans and sweep the tile/wood and he hasn't done either one. Sigh ...

I hope everyone has a peaceful evening tonight. Stay out of trouble!
Old 04-08-2006, 07:42 PM   #126  
focused and aiming

kathy, i'm no doctor, but i don't think you should go to work monday. for one thing you can hardly get around. for another you haven't eaten enough to have any strength. you need to stay home monday. that is my humble opinion.

thank you for pm'ing me your email addy. that photo is AWFUL!! normally i would crop it to get rid of as much icky as possible. but this time i thought i'd just bare all. no, it's not a nude photo, but it's embarassing. i hate it when shorts look like this on fat folks. this is definitely going to be my before photo. i didn't realize i looked like my grandmother and her sisters. we are definitely rounded folks.

melissa, i'm sorry you're sick. wonder if it's a bug going around--or if there's something in the water. (cyber aunt?)

vickie, i'm sorry you and jim aren't feeling well, too. my goodness!! so much going on in our lives!!!! girl, you'd better be sitting down when you see that photo. it's a doosey.

we're just couch potatoing tonight, too. my son called earlier!!! sure made me smile. we talked a long time. he told me he'd been really busy lately. he coaches some high school students for journalism events. this is a busy time of year for that.

i need to go post what i've eaten today. i did well yesterday but forgot to post.
Old 04-08-2006, 07:42 PM   #127  

Hi Everyone
I have sure missed you all. So am hoping I can post.
I have been having trouble getting on here. And then the weather.
I will have to go back and read the threads. That is if it will let me.
Sometimes I go and start to read the threads. And then it says I did the illegal operation and then freeze up my computer. And the funny thing is. I can be on and in the middle of either posting. Or going from thread to thread it does this.
I am hoping everyone is doing ok.
I have been thinking of all of you.

FROUFIE HAPPY BIRTHDAY
KATPO How are you doing. I hope you are getting along alright.
VICKIE How is Jim doing. Are you doing ok.
SEPTEMBERSGOAL How is coming with the house.
ONTARGET How are you doing.

Well I better get off here. Dont want to post too much and then wont go through. So I am thinking of all of you. And you are all in my prayers.
So have a great weekend.
coco
Old 04-08-2006, 07:43 PM   #128  

Here is Sandra's picture:

Old 04-08-2006, 07:45 PM   #129  
focused and aiming

kathy, i just saw your post. i have an idea. what about a list of "to live here you are required to........." would that work? doesn't sound like asking works. some men just have to be told. i would probably have used the "i am your mother and i told you to ......." by now. you have more patience than i have.

lay down some laws, girl.
Old 04-08-2006, 07:46 PM   #130  
focused and aiming

now that i've fussed at you, i'm feeling bad because you were on your sick bed helping me post that photo. is there anything i can do for you? i'd call and talk to shaun if you want.
Old 04-08-2006, 07:48 PM   #131  
focused and aiming

hi, coco. it's good to see you here. if you're feeling good, you're a rarity around here. most of us are not up to par. hang in there with the puter. have a good evening.
Old 04-08-2006, 08:14 PM   #132  

ONTARGET I like the picture. Was you getting a award for your shooting. I am feeling ok. Just tried. We have made Easter Eggs at church this weekend. Glad that is done for the year. Hubby is still having some trouble. Sure wish I could talk him into getting a second opinion. Maybe one of these days.
Hope you have a great weekend.
coco
Old 04-08-2006, 08:39 PM   #133  

Sandra, you're a hoot girl! Thanks for the offer, but that's okay. I guess we'll be fine eventually. He did empty all the trashcans because I got in the wheelchair and started to the utility room to feed the dogs. I got stuck in the doorway and I guess he heard all of this, so he came downstairs and did it. Then I said I need my trashcan emptied by my bed, so he did that too and got the others as well. I'm hoping he'll sweep soon because if not, I'm going to get back in the wheelchair and try to do it myself. I need to be up most of the day tomorrow to get used to it. While I was in the kitchen, I rolled by the fridge and got a little piece of BBQ that Kate brought home from Red Hot & Blue yesterday. It wasn't much, just one little bite, but it'll hold me. I'll get back up in a while and see if I can find something else. The problem with the crutches is that I can't hold anything so I can't carry it to the table or counter or even back to the bed. Sigh ...

And it was no problem at all to put the picture up! I still think you look good!
Old 04-08-2006, 08:55 PM   #134  
Melissa

Hey gals--now I have a fever. This is not fun. I guess it's sympathy pains? Or maybe I was just jealous of everyone else being down and out.
Vickie, I'm so sorry that Jim is still sick.
Kathy, have you tried beating him with your crutch? Always an idea.
Sandra, I think you look great. Thanks for sharing.
Coco, hope you get some rest.

OK I can't manage much. Hope you all have great nights.
Old 04-08-2006, 09:09 PM   #135  

Geezalou, Melissa! You need meds! Can you go to an urgent care center??

I'm sick of being in bed but at least my pain is confined to one main area. I'm sorry so many are feeling rotten this weekend.
Closed Thread