Closed Thread

Old 04-04-2006, 02:36 PM   #541  
focused and aiming

vickie, i'm sending you and jim warm wishes. i am proud of him for taking his penicillin religiously. i hope you two are able to concentrate on the ballgame today.

saundra, taxes went as well as expected. the cpa is working on them and will have them for us soon. i'm glad curtis takes care of them and i don't have to do them. i spend too much time on the puter, too. right now, though, curtis is gone running errands. i'm here for my puter fix.

i slept till almost 11 today. i'm not taking any pain meds today unless i have to. i'm ready to be healed.

kathy, i'm a lot better today. how about you?

frouf, i just saw your post about mid-life crisis. i hope you dodge that bullet. i imagine it's pms getting you down. we aren't getting much back this year (taxes). life goes on.

a gf in texas told me they saw their first hummingbird of the season yesterday. life is good.

kathy, it almost sounds like you're being held prisoner. i hope you have a better than anticipated day and can get something good to eat. i worry about you.
Old 04-04-2006, 02:37 PM   #542  
focused and aiming

i'm going to start a new thread. this is long enough.
Old 04-04-2006, 02:58 PM   #543  

S/C/G: 172/148/142

Sandra, can't find the new thread. Look likes you're on the mend, hope it lasts.

Kathy, did you eat yet? Try not to think about the tension in the house. Just think about yourself for a change, and let everyone take care of you.

Frouf, the Dr. Praeger's were at Herb & Spice on Bank and Lewis. The Wellington location doesn't carry them. They are $6.49 for a small box. I hope they are worth the trip.

Physio gal was very nice. Apparently, my foot suffered severe ligament damage and now everything is tight and stuck. The treatment is quite high tech, with a couple of different machines and then heat and massage. I didn't ever ask how long she thinks it will take, but I only have $500.00 coverage which is seven visits. Our lousy government doesn't seem to care if we hurt or not. Seniors get physio coverage, so maybe they'll put Bernie's name as the patient. I have some stretches to do, and I go back Thursday.

It's cold and windy out there, and I'm glad to be home and warm.
Closed Thread