Closed Thread

Old 08-17-2005, 08:52 PM   #361  
Closed

Angela... congrats on a job well done.... Be PROUD, be very proud!!
Old 08-17-2005, 09:08 PM   #362  

Thanks guys! I just have a very calm feeling tonight...I know I've made a good decision. I will work hard to maintain this weight and focus now on exercise, water, and keeping up the good food choices.

Speaking of good food choices (NOT!) I had a big bowl of macaroni & cheese tonight with the girls. Mac & cheese is one of those foods I used to love, so I thought it'd be a treat. I'm so gassy and uncomfortable now though, I'm not enjoying it so much! Dh is busy playing computer games tonight, so I'm going out soon to rent a chick flick. I was thinking of getting myself a snack to go along with it, as kind of a splurge night thing. But nothing sounded good. What I ended up deciding on is a diet cream soda and a slice or two of homemade zucchini bread. That's my big splurge! I sure have changed in the last year. Previously, and I remember this well, because I did this exact thing once, I would have bought a big 99 cent bag of Cheetos, one of those cups of mini Oreos, and a slice of chocolate pie from the grocery store bakery, and would have eaten it all, including some of dh's Pringles to boot. Ugh!

I'm just so proud of us all, working towards healthier lifestyles. Yes, we struggle sometimes, but we dust ourselves off and keep on going. That's my definition of success, really. Yay us!

I'll check and see if the girls are asleep, and then sneak out to the video store. See you all tomorrow morning!

Angela
Old 08-17-2005, 09:32 PM   #363  
Melissa

MFT is definitely on the prowl.

Night chicks.
Old 08-17-2005, 09:57 PM   #364  
Card Carrying Princess

S/C/G: 225/197/150

Okay - no more prowling!

We are now taking a DETOUR to core board #26 (do not pass go, do not collect $200)!

See you there!

Frouf
Closed Thread