Closed Thread

Old 10-02-2004, 06:26 PM   #1  

Default Soups

Hi everyone!

I'm new here and would like some help. I'm joining WW (Core) on Thursday night but would like to grocery shop this weekend since I work. Is it okay for someone to tell me which brand name soups are Core?

Also, is the Food Companion necessary to do the program? In the past, I've bought all WW materials, only to find that they're usually not that helpful.

Thanks so much. Looking forward to getting to know all of you! Everyone is seems to be doing so well on Core and liking it, that you've inspired me try again.
Old 10-02-2004, 10:34 PM   #2  
Janette

I never checked the soup list before and was surprised at the number of different ones there. Why did I think it was only tomato--probably because that is the only one I eat. Any brand is ok, just avoid the "cream" soups. Stick with vegetable or beef or barley varieties.

I don't have the Food Companion for Core. I have them from other programs I have worked. You would only need them for the points value of foods so what you have is probably ok.

The Eating Out Companion, I have heard, is not too helpful either except that, again, you would have the points for foods you might eat and use your WPAs for.

Welcome to the Board and I hope you enjoy Core as much as we do. I will be looking forward to your posts.
Old 10-03-2004, 09:47 AM   #3  
Cowboy Up Chick

Most of the brands are included but only some of the soups are Core (even if they aren't cream - no creams are Core).....

Your best bet is to try to purchase a CFC or join e-tools or online and get the information.
Closed Thread