Closed Thread

Old 09-16-2004, 10:18 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 178/see ticker/113

Height: 5'3

Default Do you find yourself doing this?

Since you started core are you getting in real variety with your dinners and such or finding you are eating the same things over and over again? On flex I was bad about having the same thing for breakfast and lunch everyday... I do believe that is what made me lose so slowly. Now on Core I try to shake things up but I find I'm starting to have eggs and ham everyday for breakfast and I don't want to get in a rut. Also, I think cottage cheese may be becoming a constant at dinner... do you find any of this happening to you?
Old 09-16-2004, 10:42 AM   #2  

I think I'm doing the same thing for breakfast. It's easier for me to have cereal and milk or pack cereal and ff plain yogurt during the week, so I go with that. I do try to have something different for the weekend, though. I've been pretty good so far about having variety at the other meals. Although, I was thinking this morning that I need to eat more veggies than I have been. I've been eating lots of fruit lately.
Old 09-16-2004, 11:03 AM   #3  
Cowboy Up Chick

I have found (since I am doing Flore/Clex) I have always done variety. I get bored with things easily so it is easy for me to have different things. I regularly try new recipes...next week I am making these Mexican Meatball things in the crockpot...when I first started I tried a new veggie or fruit every week. If I liked it I added it to the rotation if I didn't I don't but it.
Old 09-16-2004, 01:04 PM   #4  

I bake/cook a few healthy dishes and eat from them all week. I eat left overs for the main part of lunch, so lunch changes everyday. But my favorites are a mainstay.
Old 09-16-2004, 01:34 PM   #5  
Heather

I get very bored easily too so like to cook lots during the week and then eat leftovers or soups I have made for lunches. I have to have lots of variety in dinner too.

But..breakfast has been eggs/ham or oatmeal daily. And my afternoon snack has been cottage cheese and fruit. Hard to think of snack ideas.
Old 09-16-2004, 03:03 PM   #6  

I think my breakfasts and lunches are pretty much the same few things, but I try a lot of new recipes for dinners, so that helps to spice it up a little but for me.
Closed Thread