3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Simply Filling/Core (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/simply-filling-core-158/)
-   -   Monthly chat, July: Simply filling/core (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/simply-filling-core/284212-monthly-chat-july-simply-filling-core.html)

Tejas 07-01-2013 03:31 PM

Monthly chat, July: Simply filling/core

New pages!

If you have questions about Core/Simply filling, we'll do our best to answer them.

beach bum 07-02-2013 01:55 PM

Hi Rhonda

I really don't like the FACE BOOK SITE too many people,are getting hacked.Don't trust that site in the past and I don't trust it now.

Is there a way I can keep in touch with you guys with out signing into face book.

Hugs Maryann

Tejas 07-04-2013 10:42 PM

I'll encourage everyone to check in with you.

I have never been hacked on FB and anyone I know about who was simply had to change their password. It is a closed site and provides much more privacy than we have here. It is also possible to set up a private FB account so that it is not known publicly that you have one. I believe that both Vickie and Nancy know how to do that.

Rhonda

nancy237 07-05-2013 12:41 AM

Maryann, missing you !!!

I have been traveling and 2 nephews have gotten married in the last month.
I like both the girls they married..Hope my boys marry nice ladies one day ..
House still hasn't sold so I am about to reduce the price some, getting tired of the showings & keeping it ready to show..

I will send you my email by private message so we can keep in touch that way if you would like to & I will try to post some here as well as the facebook site..

I like that strangers can't see what we post on the private fb account we have ..
Its like a secret group..Hoping you will give it a try because we miss you..

Vickie 07-05-2013 01:09 PM

Hi Mary Ann! Missing you too. Hope you come to FB. We LOVE that it is so much more private. Love the closed group. It is easy to set up a private FB account so no one will know who you are. My husband has one just so he can play Words with Friends with me. He used his first name and middle name to be his account. You could use Mary Ann Beachbum for yours or something equally cute.

Come hang out with us!

ontarget 07-05-2013 05:23 PM

Hi, Mary Ann. Come on over. We don't even have lurkers on FB.

Tejas 07-06-2013 04:22 PM

The one thing I do like about 3FC is that you can read others' posts and learn from them. So, I will stay here too and read the posts of others on the various sites.

But, the secret FB group gives us a place to be more personal and discuss issues more in depth.

My life this year has been greatly affected by the foot surgery and the pain keeping me from exercising. That pain is much more under control and I'm back on the elliptical, thank goodness.

ontarget 07-06-2013 05:32 PM

Rhonda, I am with you. I keep coming back here, too. You have had a rough year. So has Curtis. And so am I now. What's up with us? Maybe we'll all be back to normal soon--whatever normal is.

beach bum 08-01-2013 01:26 PM

Hi Ladies:) I do miss coming to the 3 fat chicks web site. Wish the site didn't have any hackers or other failures as I so afraid to go on FB as I had so many people that I didn't know write to my e-mail which I thought was PRIVATE but that didn't happen to me.

Have been very busy the last couple of months with my church and the nursing homes. Than in June I was first diagnosed with diabetes and kidney problems than I found out that my #'s in both cases came down, but I didn't care about my weight so now it up and I have to bring it down again.

The battle of the bulged,is constant,but that all about me,

NANCY=so happy that your traveling and having a wonderful time. That's a blessing that your 2 nephews married great ladies and are happy that's the most important.

VICKIE=I loved to meet with you ladies again but I will not take a chance with FB again sorry I had too many bad experience with them,when I was on another weight loss board.

SANDRA=Do know if i like to chance it.

Will post here now and than

Have a great day

ontarget 08-02-2013 07:36 PM

Maryann, I just stopped by to say hello. Been missing you!

ontarget 08-17-2013 11:49 AM

Hi, Maryann.

PA61 09-25-2013 08:16 PM

HI Ladies,

Not sure if anyone comes back to read this thread! I had lurked on your threads for awhile and was sad to see that you moved to a new spot :( Are you accepting new "members" at the other site?

Thanks!