Old 05-15-2013, 01:39 PM   #61  
focused and aiming

Rhonda, that really sounds like food poisoning. I'm glad you're over it now.

Nancy, glad you found your dress. How about photos?

I had sort of a meltdown last night after WW, but I stayed within my weekly allowance points and didn't even have to use activity points. On a good note, I didn't really like that Blue Bell enough to get addicted to it. (I'm addicted to Braum's.)

Sloan, I hear ya on air to wear. We almost melted when we were at the kids at Fort Campbell. Now they are near Seattle.

Rhonda, I have never been to Seattle but I have been to other parts, especially Spokane. Beautiful country. We used to live around 200 miles from Spokane.

Just finished lunch. Sloan, I'm going to watch Revenge Finale now.
ontarget is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 06:08 PM   #62  

S/C/G: 220/183/140

Height: 5'4"

I'm better, just a low-grade headache now. And, I've been sleeping most of the day. It does sound like food poisoning, but I had had exactly the same shake the day before. I'll throw out the egg whites as a start.

I had two women scheduled to come and clean house, and I gave them the opportunity to cancel. But they said "no, if you're sick, you really need a clean house." That was sweet.

I've always said that one of my favorite sounds is someone else running the vacuum cleaner.

The product we used on the carpet is Nature's Miracle, not Magic.
Tejas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 06:15 PM   #63  
focused and aiming

Rhonda, I'm glad you're feeling better--and that you have a clean house.
ontarget is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 09:07 PM   #64  

I asked DH to get me some ginger ale--he did. And, he also bought frozen pizzas, a turnover, angel food cake, peanut butter crackers, vanilla wafers, etc.

See why I do all the shopping?

Headache persists, but the good thing is, my foot hardly hurts since I've been in bed mostly for 22 hours.
Old 05-15-2013, 10:01 PM   #65  

Shopped more today and searched the entire Mall for the right cover sweater
for one of the dresses..I may just return that dress because I can't seem to complete it..Then finally found shoes..I have bunions which mades
shopping for dress shoes impossible..The one pair I could wear the sales lady just had to say "looked old style"

I got home and heard something upstairs which I thought was the cat..Then I noticed one of the back door french doors was unbolted & slightly ajar. Then I saw a trashcan slightly moved. Scared me enough that I left the house and
called the deputy sheriff . He walked through the house with me to be sure it was secure..So, I am still pretty jumpy at the normal house noises...
He kept asking if I left all these lights on.."yep"

I have a weakness for men in uniform and this deputy was very handsome..
So when he said "you call me for anything at all, anytime " I am thinking
hmmmmm..
nancy237 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 10:03 PM   #66  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tejas View Post
I asked DH to get me some ginger ale--he did. And, he also bought frozen pizzas, a turnover, angel food cake, peanut butter crackers, vanilla wafers, etc.

See why I do all the shopping?

Headache persists, but the good thing is, my foot hardly hurts since I've been in bed mostly for 22 hours.
This is not how we want you to lose weight & rehab your foot
Old 05-15-2013, 10:56 PM   #67  

Nancy, so glad there was no intruder...in Toronto that would be a raccoon...and, hmm, a good looking man in uniform...that's good. I'd say call him.

And, if I ate what DH brought I'd gain another 20 pounds.

There are bad storms and tornados all around, including where Sandra lives. We are OK. There have been fatalities, damage and injuries in my childhood home town.

Sandra, report in ASAP.
Old 05-15-2013, 11:31 PM   #68  

Sandra !!!
Yoo Hoo !!!