Weekly Chat (Simply filling/Core) April 1-15

You're on Page 1 of 6
Go to
  • New Pages!
  • watch out for the tricksters today!!

I was awake at 4:30 and couldn't get back to sleep but I enjoy the quiet of the mornings. The kitchen is a mess, but I couldn't care much less right now. It will be there hours from now

Nancy, you'll conquer that sorting struggle yet! And, that little boy is a joy, full of stories and lots of talk. His mom is one of the people who resigned from the board, along with me and 5 others.
  • Hellooooooo. I'm here and am back on program. Now I need to stay in both places.

Rhonda, let us know what you find out at the podiatrist's.

Curtis took me to the doctor this morning to get my 2nd month's serum for my allergy shots. He's outside riding the mower now. It's a beautiful spring day.
  • Maybe good news. The 2 docs agree that the problem is the sesmoids and we're going to try orthotics first. I got new ones and so far, it's much better. It hurts from all the manipulation of it this morning, but the pressure relief was immediate.

I'll be OP tomorrow; I hear it's another day

It's a beautiful day here and the rain starts tonight I hear---for 2-3 days they say.
  • Rhonda, glad you're getting some relief. And yippee on the rain coming. I'm ready!!
  • tornados in NW TExas, hail, etc....just T storms for us, beginning around midnight they say. That gives me a few hours to nap before it all wakes me up
  • no storms yet, but possibility is increasing to 70% in a few hours.
  • where is my rain
  • Rhonda..hoping your weather isn't severe today..

Ooops...I messed up my good eating streak with last night & hashbrowns this morning...My son & grandson were here ..back on track today..

Last night our power was off along with 2 neighbors on our little road.
    We did pizza by candlelight and played board games ...
    This super nice power company worker kept letting us know the status
    as they worked for hours in front of our house on the transformer box..
    About midnight he told me that my neighbor had yelled at him because
    their power kept flickering on & off as they worked and he thought they should warn him each time..How embarrassing to have neighbors like that..I told him they were like heroes to me to be out that late working hard at something dangerous to get our power back on..

Son, grandson , myself, cat & dog all camped out in the living room last night ..I love doing that..The kids went fishing a few minutes ago and I stayed home to clean up .
    I usually go with them but thought they could use some time alone..
  • Nancy, I love reading about what you and your family are doing. And pizza sounds good, too.
  • Oh dear..
    That hot doughnut I just ate is not going to help me get back on track !!!

Last cheat !!!!
  • Camping out in the LR sounds like fun.

Hot donuts!!! I wish.

We finally got a tiny bit of rain, with more predicted.
  • Good grief..why do carbs make me crave more carbs ??
    This entire day has been poor food choices..We are not even going to
    talk about dinner at a mexican restaurant...

Okay, tomorrow is a new day..
    I need to ***focus***
  • carbs, fat, sugar---- more more more I know the problem. FOCUS!