Daily Thread (Simply Filling/Core) January 1-15

You're on Page 5 of 7
Go to
  • SANDRA !!!

• Thank you all for the birthday wishes. It's been a great day. I'm still in jammies (almost 4 pm). I've been watching it rain all day.

Sloan, I'm going to do like Vickie. I'm making a card. If I wait till I get to a store, it probably wouldn't get done.

Rhonda, we are on our private island (almost).

I just made some sugarless/flourless cookies. They are CORE except for the few raisins I put in them. I'm thinking they will teach me moderation. The recipe made 12 using 2 cups oats.
  • Happy HAPPY Birthday, Sandra! You are a beautiful person inside and out. Hope to meet you in person one day.
  • Thank you, Vickie. I'd like to meet you ion person some day, too. <3
  • Are we allowed to share links to recipes we find.
    I guess I will find out

These egg muffins look like the perfect thing for an on-the-go breakfast .

http://www.kalynskitchen.com/2006/10...ted-again.html
  • Nancy, that's a good site. Thanks for posting.

Sloan, I just checked my spelt cereal. it says "contains wheat." Oh well....

You're all welcome to come to Denton for a meet up!
  • Thanks to all of you for sending cards. As I said, at this point, Connor will just be excited to get mail! Thanks, Thanks, Thanks!!!
  • Thanks for checking on that, Rhonda. I will look at some cereals when I go shopping next time.
  • We're having red beans, ham and corn bread for lunch.
  • Rhonda, dinner sounds good. We had taco soup. Curtis had cornbread. I had hot water cornbread.
  • Rhonda and Sandra, your food sounds good!
  • Mine was
  • Good Morning Chicks! I'm on my way to see Lincoln before it leaves the shows. Have a great day.
  • We saw Lincoln this afternoon....fantastic acting, dialogue, cinematography..all of it.

We have the grandkids for the night, until tomorrow...
  • My brother told me today they are going to have to amputate his right foot, and they will have to do it soon. This is so sad.