Old 03-04-2012, 07:48 AM   #46  

morning chicks. I got a good nights sleep and was up at 5 am. But I feel refreshed.

Rhonda, glad you ended up going to the party. My mom and dad divorced when I was really young. We would have get-togethers for the holidays, etc. My dad would come with us to my moms. They always got along for the sake of us kids. I think they secretly never fell out of love. When my daughter divorced her husband, we never slighted him. When there are kids involved, it's best that everyone put aside their feelings, if possible.

I am hoping to see a good number on Monday, my official WI day. My DH has been getting excellent glucose readings since he cut out those unnecessary snacks.

Going later to get a little shopping in with my daughter. Have a great Sunday.
pam920 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 10:32 AM   #47  

S/C/G: 220/183/140

Height: 5'4"

Good morning:

Yes, Pam, we do everything to keep our family together so when I learned about the party, I got on the phone with both the hostess and the child's mother, essentially saying we were coming regardless of the slight, or oversight. The first person in our family to divorce was my older brother and I decided right then that his craziness was not going to keep me from seeing my nieces and nephews. So, although there have been bumps along the way, we have been mostly successful in keeping all the relationships intact.

There is some gossip that the child's mother and new husband may move to Chili (husband's home) for a few years. HA! My nephew would have to agree and I think the rest of us are not going to let him do that

I've got a busy day--church, then lunch and a play with 3 of other the tap dancers.

Have a good day everyone....back later.
Tejas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 01:57 PM   #48  
beachbum

Hi Ladies

After Church and brunch I came home and sorted out old custom jewelry that half the earring are lost and the rest of the necklaces are all tangled.Don't have to patients to untangle them put the mess in a zip lock bag until I was time to work on them.

At Brunch I said goodbye to my friend Mary,going to miss her as we went out on Sundays movies for not. Going to see the Defendants this afternoon at three with another friend in my choir,than off to dinner at some restaurant. Don't think I want to go back to Eli's in while until the waiter forgets the problems I caused last Sunday.

PAM-I was so happy to see my hair stylist back from Fla. The mop was getting too bushy and I couldn't control it at all. I must remember in the future that she gos away in Feb.

SANDRA-Congrats on your score 39 pts hope you break the other record also.

NANCY-Hope everything go well with the house,and not that the plan fall though and you have tow houses. crossing my fingers that it doesn't happen to you. Big Congrats for your 4 lb loss. That's terrific

RHONDA-Does the husband have a good job back in Chili???? It going to be a hard move.going to another country with all the conveniences that we have here. Glad you had a nice time with your family.

Have to go and bet ready to go to the movies,have a a nice afternoon and evening.

Last edited by beach bum; 03-04-2012 at 01:58 PM.
beach bum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 07:27 PM   #49  
focused and aiming

Rhonda, I am glad you went to the party. I know your relatives were glad you came, too.

Pam, for a good wi tomorrow. I'm afraid mine won't be too good. I did the best I could while competing this weekend. Well, I guess I could have done better; but I could have done a lot worse.

Maryann, my score was 39 points higher than the state record not just 39. Sounds like you had fun today with your friends. Thank you for the good wishes on breaking the national record.

Speaking of which--I broke both National Records this weekend using my Modern Longbow. I am thrilled! Exhausted! But Thrilled!
ontarget is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 08:24 PM   #50  

S/C/G: 220/183/140

Height: 5'4"

Sandra

The play we saw this afternoon was Avenue Q.. really cute and funny and raunchy...the characters are huge muppets.

I'm quite tired and will turn in early.
Tejas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 08:49 PM   #51  
focused and aiming

Thank you, Rhonda. And the play sounds cute!!
ontarget is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 10:19 PM   #52  

Congratulations Sandra and Curtis. You did great. But then again, we knew you would. I know you are thrilled.

I'm ready to turn in myself.
pam920 is offline   Reply With Quote