Old 11-24-2011, 01:15 PM   #16  
focused and aiming

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!

I am also thankful for each of you. I hope you're all having the day you're wanting. I love you.

Vickie, I'm glad you're over the flu before today. That would have been a bummer.

Rhonda and Nancy, we had Mexican food yesterday, too. No margaritas, though. We had a high school girl with us. Now I'm wanting a margarita. Or 2!
ontarget is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2011, 03:19 PM   #17  

Happy Thanksgiving. I'm thankful for all of you and your support throughout the year.

We are done with dinner. We eat early and then again later today. Just the two of us, so lots of leftovers. I put everything in fridge and hubby said he will load the dishwasher after the football game. After we ate, I got so short of breath and a wave of fatique took over. I'm resting and taking it easy. Feeling a little better. I didn't overeat, lol. I only had one plate and didn't overfill it.
pam920 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2011, 03:43 PM   #18  
focused and aiming

Pam, go to the doctor tomorrow, please.
Old 11-24-2011, 07:18 PM   #19  

S/C/G: 220/183/140

Height: 5'4"

Umm, what good food and company we had today. I hope all you turkey (or facsmilie) eaters had a good day too.

Pam! Whoa there. That doesn't sound too good. Go to the doctor, like Sandra says.

Last edited by Tejas; 11-24-2011 at 07:22 PM.
Tejas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2011, 10:21 AM   #20  
Southside White Sox Fan

Good Morning Chicks!

I'm about to go out and get a free bag of dog food today and maybe look at some christmas ornaments and lights. The rest of the weekend will be spent preparing for the bath remodel.

Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving. Any good bargains today?
Vickie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2011, 01:33 PM   #21  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vickie View Post
Good Morning Chicks!

I'm about to go out and get a free bag of dog food today and maybe look at some christmas ornaments and lights. The rest of the weekend will be spent preparing for the bath remodel.

Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving. Any good bargains today?
Guess what I am doing today & tomorrow...buying tile,grout,mortar, ect..
Its wild how we are doing the same thing..Does your remodel start Monday?
nancy237 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2011, 03:01 PM   #22  
focused and aiming

I don't envy you chicks doing remodeling--I am happy for you at the same time. Your bathrooms will be gorgeous.

I'm back OP today. Was going to wait till Monday but decided today's a good day. We have a family lunch to celebrate Thanksgiving at Babe's tomorrow. Smoked chicken sounds good to me. Wish me luck. This is an awesome family style restaurant with lots of good high carb goodies. I could use a few blinks.
Old 11-25-2011, 04:32 PM   #23  
Southside White Sox Fan

Mine starts Tuesday, Nancy. Demo will probably last through Wednesday. Ugh. I'm ready for it to be over and it hasn't even started yet. At least I have all the decision made. We are even having it painted the same color it is now. I also have all the decorative stuff purchased already too. Just need them to come in, do the work and get out. I'm not putting the tree up until they are done with demo dust.....whenever that is!
Vickie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2011, 04:38 PM   #24  
focused and aiming

Vickie, sounds like you have good plans.
Old 11-25-2011, 06:18 PM   #25  

Vickie, You are so far ahead of me ..
I have decided on the main tile, but I have to decide tomorrow on the accent tile. I think I know the paint but I will do that when everything else is done.

Everything is ripped out in that bath except the toilet and that leaves the master bath and a 1/2 bath right now. My oldest son was using that toilet anyway because he said it was always available. Just shows that men really don't care about the decor do they. haha

I think I have a dog. A friend found a lost dog and I was just going to take care of him and find him a good home. But he is winning me over.. He needs a name if anyone has any ideas..We like Zeus, Tucker & Mojo.

Last edited by nancy237; 11-25-2011 at 06:20 PM.
nancy237 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2011, 07:59 PM   #26  
focused and aiming

Cute dog!
Old 11-25-2011, 09:22 PM   #27  

Mojo! Animals like 2 syllable names that end in a vowel (really!).

I had a good day with visiting niece and her sister and mother.

It's also our 5th wedding anniversary. We went to Outback for dinner and I was realatively restrained in my eating.

Good luck tomorrow Sandra. Babe's can be torture if you're watching carbs!!
Old 11-26-2011, 11:14 AM   #28  
focused and aiming

Mojo's cute! Happy Anniversary, Cuz!

I'm almost dressed for lunch. Hope you're all having a good day. I'll be back later.
Old 11-26-2011, 03:45 PM   #29  

Thank you, Sandra.

Brrrr, we have a chilly, wet, windy day here. The good thing about that is I have no desire to rake and bag leaves. I've run all of my errands, have housework to do, have laryngitis, and am going back to bed!
Old 11-26-2011, 04:33 PM   #30  
focused and aiming

Rhonda, I hope you're feeling better. Just looked out the kitchen window and saw 4 bluebirds in and around the house above the front bed. We're wondering if there are little ones inside. Seems awfully cold for that. Brrrrrrrr is right.

Earlier today we had a wonderful time with family at Babe's. I already knew the menu but checked it online anyway. I knew what I was going to have before we got there--and I stuck to my plan. Now is that amazing or what! I am either really good or really bad. Don't seem to have any inbetween habits.