Old 06-25-2011, 11:15 AM   #31  
focused and aiming

Pam, your daughter should be very proud to be ranked 4th in the nation. That's quite a feat. Tell her I said, "Congratulations!" I've been lazy with the cooking, too. What's with us?

Rhonda, enjoy your trip. Tired & fun sound good to me, too.

Maryann, I don't understand what you're saying about the archaelogical find. Could you tell us again?

Water folks are working on the waterline out by the road so I'm not watering this morning. I need to get outside. I'm going stir-crazy.
ontarget is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 01:55 PM   #32  
beachbum

SANDRA-Sorry I didn't explain it better before. A group of scientist went down to the Antarctic to explore and found that underneath this ice was a mysterious lake that they call Lake Vastok. The scientist than brought the robot down by tube piping to see how deep & wide this river was,and they discovered that it come from the heat of the core of the earth that melted the ice for over 1 million years. but it was going to be impossible to retrieve the robot for more information, They are now working with NASA to get some more information on this Lake Vastok.
beach bum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 03:39 PM   #33  
focused and aiming

Thank you, Maryann, for explaining this to me. It sounds like a SYFY movie, doesn't it? This old world is an amazing place full of wonderful mysteries--and complications.

Last edited by ontarget; 06-25-2011 at 03:39 PM.
ontarget is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2011, 11:56 AM   #34  
Southside White Sox Fan

Good Morning Chicks! I just wanted to stop by and say hello. My eating is so so...not great. Thanks for all the prayers and good wishes for my Sister. She is in the new facility and is having intensive PT. Fingers crossed.
Vickie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2011, 03:21 PM   #35  
beachbum

Hi Ladies

Got up late as I didn't sleep well last night.Nothing new,except I that I have to wait for my friend Mary to let me know if I'll be joining her at the movies this afternoon.If not I will be going out with my friend Alice over to the beach to do some walking along with sitting on the bench watching the waves roll in.

Both didn't happen as I'm so tired,just feel like hanging. I might take a nap once I'm off the board.

SANDRA-Love seeing those videos here at the PB Club. There very interesting.The get the information from the history channel.

VICKIE-Hope all is well with your sister and the pt that she going through. Hope your eating improves once you hear your sister is fine.

Have a great day
beach bum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 03:29 AM   #36  
hopeless but harmless

Height: 5' 5"

New pages up and running. Love your new photo Maryann
jojo23 is offline   Reply With Quote