Tejas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2011, 04:36 PM   #33  

S/C/G: 224/146/147

Height: 5"2

Thanks ladies well done on your losses hope your having a great weekend xxx
ems81wales is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2011, 10:03 AM   #34  
Southside White Sox Fan

Good Morning Chicks! Happy Fathers Day to all of your loved ones. Jim and I will have a quiet day today. I need to conquer the paper and "stuff" around the house here as it's gotten out of control. My eating is weird. I've been really hungry lately and not having any luck with dropping the pounds. We've started to go out to restaurants again too much and that is NOT a good thing for weight loss. Even if you eat small portions, you still have hidden ingredients that can raise the caloric and fat values.

What do you all have planned for today?
Vickie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2011, 03:31 PM   #35  
beachbum

Hi Ladies

Nothing new ,except I got up late again and had to get ready for church.Than I went for brunch and than to the cemetery to put flowers on Leo's grave for Father's Day.

Tomorrow my sister will be here until Thursday.Weather is going to hold up so, I will be able to take her to different stops in town & areas out side of town that she hasn't seen.

Don't know if I will have time to post when my sister is here,if not I see you guy next Thursday.

RHONDA-Thanks anyway I find it.

VICKIE-Thanks for the web site. What a fastening story from Pacifica Bee and her weight loss journey.WoW it must have been a hard and long journey but by her it certainly can be done. Thanks again for the web site.

VICKIE I'm having that problem being my birthday this week I have being taken out with 2 friends[separate times] and its not easy trying to figure out the calories in certain restaurant foods. I found a little trick, that we can do before eating out. Some restaurants have given out the menus & nutrient on WW Dotty's web site along with livingstrong .com Just go to the computer type in nutrient values and the restaurant of your choose some times you get lucky and find the values of different menus. Hope that helps.

I'm staying home watching the golf tournament.

Have a great day
beach bum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2011, 03:40 PM   #36  

S/C/G: 220/183/140

Height: 5'4"

Well, I can tell you that we did NOT have planned for the radiator hose to burst, throwing a wrench into the morning. That includes the tow truck taking the car to the wrong TOWN! They'll bring it back but they said they took it to where Triple A said to go. I think that there must have been just massive confusion, but we should come out of it OK.

We're going to dinner with DH's DD's family. Right now, I'm taking a nap
Old 06-19-2011, 06:55 PM   #37  
Southside White Sox Fan

Thanks for the suggestions Mary Ann. I forgot about Dottie's.

Rhonda....oh dear!
Vickie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2011, 08:25 PM   #38  

S/C/G: 220/183/140

Height: 5'4"

Well, as I said, there was confusion. It seems that the tow company took the car where we had asked, so it is here in town. Their dispatcher was confused. It will all work out. I'll be eternally grateful that this didn't happen yesterday when I was on the highway for 2 hours with my great nieces and their grandmother and the temperature was 104F.

We went to one of the barn-like, noisey, fried food places for dinner. The good news is that I no longer enjoy these places at all. I had 2 pieces of fried chicken, without the skin and green beans. That's it. I've still got a few calories for the day left. I just might have a glass of wine.
Old 06-19-2011, 09:14 PM   #39  
focused and aiming

We're home. I won the National Senior Games Barebow Archery Women 60-64 Division and broke the old record by 200 points. We are literally exhausted. We got home about 10 last night. After the tournament, we had the awards ceremony complete with podium and Olympic music. It was very impressive. We shot for about 6 hours a day for 2 days. Exhausting but fun!

Vickie, I see you're half the woman you used to be. Awesome!!!!

Rhonda, I'm glad you weren't stranded in this heat. We thought we'd die down in Houston, and I think it may be even hotter here.

I'm upset. Curtis' daughter hasn't even called him today. I feel bad for him. She can be very considerate at times and disrespectful at others. I hope she calls tonight.

I apologize for not responding to everyone. I'll be back tomorrow.
ontarget is offline   Reply With Quote