S/C/G: 220/183/140

Height: 5'4"

Hi All:

Just saying

Rhonda
Tejas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 02:05 PM   #3  

Hi ladies.

Rhonda, I'm so very sorry to hear about Jake. We sure love our furbabies. Glad to hear he is up and about.

Can't remember what else I read, so I'll just say HI
pam920 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 03:26 PM   #4  
beachbum

Hi Ladies

Moving this morning post over here:

I'm feeling 100% this morning and don't need to go to the doctors. One of my friend told me that she had the same problem and her doctor told her its part of old age.

Got on the scale this morning and I still the same,3 lbs gone.Happy about that.

PAULA-The weather on the Cape is getting there, the sun was shining and the temps were up to the 50's. in some spots.

COCO-I'm fine again,don't know what happened last week,but what ever it was a spell was a puzzle to me.

RHONDA-So sorry about Jake,Its always something we're never prepared for.

PAM-HI have a great day

Last edited by beach bum; 02-09-2009 at 03:27 PM.
beach bum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 05:17 PM   #5  

Thanks everyone for the kind words about Jake. Today he looks like he's never been sick a day in his life.

Glad you're feeling better Maryann, and Vicki I'm glad your headache is gone.

I finally did it! I !!! I'm taking my portable DVD player and some exercise DVDs to Florida with me and see if I can break through my lethargy. I'm going to the Florida Hotel and Conference Center and they have a gym of course. So, maybe I'll get on the treadmill also. I'll need to do something to counteract all the sitting.

Rhonda
Old 02-09-2009, 06:33 PM   #6  
focused and aiming

Rhonda, you're a focused chickie. When do you leave for Florida? How long will you be there? Will you have puter access?

Maryann, congratulations on being down 3 lbs.

It's looked like spring here today. I have gotten a lot done around the place inside and out. Now I'm just "chillin."
ontarget is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 07:29 PM   #7  
Southside White Sox Fan

Hey Chicks! I lost 2.2 this week and I couldn't be happier. I'll change my ticker later. I think that makes it 10 pounds down.
Vickie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 08:36 PM   #8  
Southside White Sox Fan

It's 9 pounds.

Mary Ann, I'm glad the 3 pounds stayed off for your weigh in day. Congratulations!

Last edited by Vickie; 02-09-2009 at 08:37 PM.
Old 02-09-2009, 10:03 PM   #9  

Vickie

Sandra, I leave in the morning. I'll have some computer access.
Old 02-10-2009, 09:40 AM   #10  
Southside White Sox Fan

Have a safe trip, Rhonda. Enjoy the warmth!
Old 02-10-2009, 10:19 AM   #11  
beachbum

Good Morning Ladies

I have a spare mins to post as I going to bake a spaghetti pie and it time consuming. I got it from an old WW pasta cookbook.,but instead of putting it in a reg sized pie pan I'm going to use the mini ones instead so I can portion control them.

RHONDA-Thanks, hope & pray the pain of Jakes's illness won't bring you into any long term stress,as I know how much he means to you.Have a safe trip and we'll see when you get back.

SANDRA-I still can't believe the scale move that much. Hope to see more results in the future.

VICKIE-BIG CONGRATS ON YOUR 2.2 AND TOTAL OF 9 LBS . Gee!! That was great news,as you looked & worked so hard to lose.
beach bum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 11:44 AM   #12  
Southside White Sox Fan

What time is dinner, Mary Ann?
Old 02-10-2009, 11:54 AM   #13  

Hi Everyone
It is raining today. But I guess at least it isnt snow.
VICKIE CONGRATS On the loss. That is awesome. Proud of you girl.

ONTARGET Are you in line for the storms they are calling for. Seen where there is suppose to be some bad storms in Texas. Hope they miss you.

BEACHBUM Congrat On your loss. That is wonderful. Your supper does sound good. I forgot to ask my leader last night about the point thing. But I am going to get ahold of her and find out. I knew there was something I wanted to ask her last night. But I forgot. Sorry. Will let you know as soon as I hear anything.

TEJAS Hope Jake is doing better. Have a safe trip. Will miss you.

PAM920 and BLESSEDWITHSARAH HI to both. Hope you are doing ok.

Well I maintained last night. So will take it. Just wanted the scales to go down. But maybe next week.
Oh I just tried a portabella mushroom burger. It was really good. I put it on Arnold's Whole Wheat sandwich thin. It was good. Made a great sandwich. Know it wouldnt be core. But it only comes out to 3 points.
Well I am going to get off here. Need to get a few things done.
Will be back later.
Have a great day everyone.
coco
coco99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 01:39 PM   #14  

Height: 5' 10"

Hi everyone! Its a nice day here -- sunny and over 32, so more snow is melting. We are supposed to get rain tomorrow night, I hope its enough to clean off my car and wash away all the dirt on the roads. Everything just looks dirty everywhere. I had a Drs appt this morning then went grocery shopping. When I came home my cleaning lady was here so I went for a walk then to get a pedicure. I finally have pretty toes again! Now I'm just watching TV and waiting until dd comes home. I'm taking the girls to dance tonight - usually on Wed nights but tonight is a make up class from last week. It was cancelled due to snow. I'm looking forward to taking them, as I don't normally get to watch them.

I did have a WONDERFUL 2 point BLT for lunch. Used turkey bacon and an anolds thin sandwich roll. It was very yummy. Then tonights dinner will be chicken catcciatore that I'll make in my pressure cooker. To quote Sandra, life is good!

Vickie -- congrats on the 2.2! I'm so happy you have found something you can follow that is working for you.

Maryann -- congrats on your loss as well!

Rhonda -- gald Jake is doing better. Who knows, he may surprise you.

Well, going to log in my lunch. BBL
blessedwithsarah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 03:37 PM   #15  
focused and aiming

Coco, just saw a weather report. Yep, the storm is moving toward us. It's called a "super cell." Now that's scarey. We're glued to the television now watching for reports. So far, it's looking like most of the activity should be west of here. (They're talking baseball size hail.)

Rhonda, have a fun, safe trip.

Vickie, congratulations on losing this week. I am so happy for you and inspired by you.

Maryann, believe it, girl. You've worked hard for it. Is the spaghetti pie recipe you have the same one that's Core?

Paula, what a wonderful day you're having! You're right. Life is wonderfully good.

I guess I'll do some training this afternoon while watching the weather. We have our car loaded with overnight stuff just in case but we're really not expecting things to be too bad here.
ontarget is offline   Reply With Quote