Old 02-15-2007, 04:48 PM   #61  
focused and aiming

vickie, i have trouble getting on here, too. i thought it might be cuz so many chickies were using the site at the same time. i'm glad your tests are over. enjoy your dinner out tonight.

melissa, let us know what you find out. i hope it's nothing serious.

we're having an easy afternoon. we just finished watching last night's episode of "lost." not much else going on. curtis got up around 4:30 this am and worked on my equipment. errrr--archery gear. we've both been nibbling on brownies. me--on killer 1 pt brownies. he--decadent walnut filled real ones.

have a wonderful evening, all. let's all make healthy food choices and feel great.
ontarget is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2007, 06:45 PM   #62  

S/C/G: 220/183/140

Height: 5'4"

Hi All:

Loooongggg day. And, now we are going out. I am such a complainer at times. We live in the city with the most amazing, world renowned Renaissance music ensemble: Tafelmusik. I love their work and I bought us a mini season's pass. Now, of course, it is so darn cold that I don't want to go out, even to hear them. It's 13 F.

We will go, but I won't be surprised if I come home at intermission. I'm tired from this week at work and tomorrow is chock full of meetings. The air is stale!

Have a good night everyone! I'll be listening to Mozart played on period instruments!

Rhonda
Tejas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2007, 07:38 PM   #63  
Southside White Sox Fan

Rhonda, I'm ashamed. I'm a rock and roll girl. Right now I'm listening to the soundtrack from Wicked. My two most favorite songs are "Dancing Through Life" and "For Good".

Dinner was good. I was quite hungry. I'm off to set up an online bank account and then might play with my laptop. Talk to you all in the morning.
Vickie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2007, 08:04 PM   #64  

Evening Everyone
Hope everyone has had a good day.
Not much happening here.

KATPO Thanks for your imput on the gazelle. I am going to start saving my pennies. Was thinking about putting one on lay away at Wal Mart. But they dont do lay aways anymore. So may check out KMart and see if they have any. And put it on lay away there.

VICKIE Glad your test is over. Now go have some tea and relax.

FROUFY Hope you get to feeling better. And I am sure everything will work out at work.

Hi to everyone else. Hope you are having a great evening.

Well will get off here. Need to go check the rest of my e-mails. and then it will be time for Grey's Anatomy. I love that show.
So everyone have a great evening.
coco
coco99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2007, 08:22 PM   #65  
focused and aiming

rhonda, enjoy your evening. we'll be home watching "survivor." there's a renaissance faire just east of waxahachie. you might want to check it out sometime after you get relocated. i went one time with a gf. i wished i'd gone in costume. i love "dressing the part."

vickie, did you get your wireless connection? do you have to pay for it? (i know that's a dumb question.)

coco, we watch "survivor" on thursdays. we've never seen "grey's anatomy." curtis just guess i should do that while seeing who's voted off tonight.

have a great evening, chickies. i'll catch you down the road tomorrow.
Old 02-15-2007, 08:22 PM   #66  
focused and aiming

rhonda, enjoy your evening. we'll be home watching "survivor." there's a renaissance faire just east of waxahachie. you might want to check it out sometime after you get relocated. i went one time with a gf. i wished i'd gone in costume. i love "dressing the part."

vickie, did you get your wireless connection? do you have to pay for it? (i know that's a dumb question.)

coco, we watch "survivor" on thursdays. we've never seen "grey's anatomy." curtis just guess i should do that while seeing who's voted off tonight.

have a great evening, chickies. i'll catch you down the road tomorrow.
Old 02-16-2007, 08:01 AM   #67  
Southside White Sox Fan

Good Morning Chicks! It's freezing cold here but the sun is shining and I'm alive and feeling fine. As my good friend Sandra says, Life is Good.

My scale is up this morning but I care not because today is the beginning of a new day with a new attitude. I've much to do so I can't stay long but I'll be checking back to see how all of you are.

Have a great on program day.
Old 02-16-2007, 09:22 AM   #68  
Southside White Sox Fan

Melissa, I've been thinking about you. Have you done your research? Are you ok? Do you have a plan? Can we help?
Old 02-16-2007, 09:30 AM   #69  

Height: 5'7"

Good morning! Vickie, you sound good!

I've got to work until 4:30 and then do my errands. The tax info has to be mailed to the CPA in Dallas today, which means a trip to the post office after work. That's the WORST time because the lines are so long, but I guess I'll live over it. Also need to drop off clothes at the dry cleaners, and take my rings to the jeweler if I get time. They are too loose and the anniversary band threatens to fall off every once in a while. At the very minimum, they stay turned around all the time so there's a solitaire showing on the left palm side, and a row of diamonds on the right palm side. Showing on the top side are plain platinum bands! It's uncomfortable and a little dangerous too boot. They are insured but I would be devastated to lose one of them.

I got scale access this morning so yesterday's number is confirmed to be correct. Last night I had a grilled cheese sandwich and some chips (totally unplanned for) and I figured it would be up this morning due to salt but it wasn't, so that's good.

I hope you all stay warm today! We're supposed to get into the 40s and 50s over the weekend so that'll be nice.

Oh and the neighbors next door are moving! YIPPEE!!! They're the ones with the infamously hideous "structure" in the back yard. I'm sure you all remember it. It's a nightmare, so we're hoping the realtor will advise them to remove it quickly. I sure as heck wouldn't buy a house with that thing there.

Happy day!
Katpo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2007, 09:41 AM   #70  

Good morning all, I also had trouble getting on yesterday, I had trouble with my computer overall, I think it had something to do with firefox or my cable since it is better today. It is freezing here, I have a sheet of ice in my driveway along the driver side of my car, I hope I don't have to leave my house today. I did not get to post my wi yesterday, but I am happy to report I "got rid off" -3.2, yippee!!!! I will go post it on the cruise to lose!
thingirlinside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2007, 09:45 AM   #71  
Southside White Sox Fan

Niki.....AMAZING! Great job. You are all inspiring me.
Old 02-16-2007, 11:06 AM   #72  

Height: 5'7"

Niki, that's awesome! Congratulations!!
Katpo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2007, 12:06 PM   #73  

Woo hoo Niki! Great job!

Angela
aghiowa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2007, 12:47 PM   #74  
Card Carrying Princess

S/C/G: 225/197/150

Great work Niki! Now just don't go out there and SLIP on the ice (hope you got the salt instead of the oatmeal this time )

Kathy - definitely get rings fixed - I also would freak if I lost any of my rings (so far my fingers are still pretty fat and pudgy so no risk of that happening any time soon!)

Vickie - I also love 'dancing thru life" - my new favorite is 'just for this moment' - but I love all the songs. DD's dance duet is to 'what is this feeling?" - too cute! (she is 'glinda' with a blonde wig!)

Cold here but at least it's 'bright' out - not as cold as yesterday. I am feeling a teeny bit better so hope I am on the mend - if not on Monday I will call the dr for sure!

Big ds off to the dominican republic on Sunday (reading week at University) so I was busy finding stuff for him (sunscreen, bandaids, pepto bismol, immodium ) - just in case he needs it! Also picking up package at Sears on the way home (2 pairs of shorts and new swim trunks!).

Went to a movie last night w/little ds while dd danced (both dh and big ds out!) - ate lots of popcorn and trying to drink water today! Still feeling a bit down about manager leaving - I think I just need to 'sleep' on it a bit?

Otherwise waiting for dh to finish loading all my cd's onto my new pink nano ipod - found this lanyard/earphones combo which I think will work great so will try to find that somewhere this weekend.

Otherwise consumed w/cruising - it's all I can really think about - 2 weeks from now I shall be changing planes in Chicago right about now! Heading south! YIPPEE!

Frouf
Froufy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2007, 03:31 PM   #75  
focused and aiming

i just got the sweetest email from a former student. yesterday his sister-in-law had sent me one of those questionnaire type forwards where you list your age. you know what i'm talking about. it's one of those "get to know your friends better" thingees. anyway, i got this from him today, "You’re 60 years old, Mrs Robinson? Oh my, I’m feeling kind of strange…" i thought that was sweet. he was one of my actors. i directed him from 7th grade throughout high school. i guess he'd forgotten that i'd be aging while he was growing into manhood. he's now married and has 2 children. he's a wonderful father/husband. i'm so proud of him.

vickie, i like your attitude. you're back to our old vickie now. i can feel it. curtis and i had split pea/ham soup for lunch today. i had polenta along with mine. ain't it great!!

kathy, "you got access to the scales"? how funny. anyway, congratulations on :. congrats, too, on losing those neighbors.

niki that's a great loss.

frouf, i'm excited with you. we're still heading south to salt lake on the 1st. the countdown has begun, girl!! how many times have you practiced packing? i'm doing something similar in decided on what to wear, shoot, etc.... plus, i'm making plans for my "time alone" the next 4 days afterwards till curtis gets home on the 10th.