Well what are you having, Kathy?
That soup sounds delish...I'm sure it doesn't compare, but Progresso has a tomato basil soup (which I haven't tried, but DH liked it). They also have a "Hearty Tomato" soup which is really, really good.
Here's another version of the Taco Junk:
• 1 pound ground turkey or lean ground beef
* 1 onion -- chopped
* 1 pkg Hidden Valley Ranch dressing mix -- (small) – not core but 0 pts per serving
* 1 pkg Taco seanoning Mix – not core but zero point per serving
* 1 can white kidney beans -- (16 ounce)
* 1 can pinto beans -- (16 ounce)
* 1 can corn -- (16 ounce)
* 1 can stewed tomatoes (mexican) -- (16 ounce)
* 1 can stewed tomatoes -- (16 ounce)
* In dutch oven over medium heat, brown meat and chopped onions
* Drain excess fat, add remaining ingredients, simmer 10 minutes to blend flavors. .
* If you like it a thinner soup, add water to desired consistency
2 per 1 cup serving