Closed Thread

Old 12-11-2004, 11:33 AM   #1  
Cowboy Up Chick

Default Did not see a Core Beverages/Drinks area so....

(while I didn't create it I found it):

I created a CORE egg nog that tastes as good, if not better, than the really fattening kind that you buy. This make 6 servings.

3 whole eggs
1 cup Splenda (more or less to taste)
6 cups skim milk
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1 box ff/sf instant vanilla pudding
1 teaspoon ground nutmeg (more or less to taste)

Beat together eggs and Splenda. Cook over low heat, stirring constantly till slightly thickened and vety steamy. Don't boil!!

Warm milk in the microwave till steamed but not boiled.

Very gradually add to egg mixture. Add vanilla and nutmeg. Refrigerate till very chilled or add ice cubes to chill it quickly. Once chilled add the ff/sf instant pudding. Mix with blender thoroughly...get rid of all the lumps. Pour in jug and refrigerate.

I'm drinking a cup right now and it's absolutely delicious. It's every bit as good as the store bought and it's 100% CORE. I'm on Flex so I need the points if possible. I'm figuring 3.5 a cup.

Tip: I added more Splenda because I like it sweet. I also added a little Davinci's sf egg nog syrup simply because I had some. It was good without it.

I'm posting this everywhere because I'm so excited how good this turned out.

You can have your nog and drink it, too!!

Happy Holidays!!

Gail
Closed Thread