This is good!
4 whole portobello mushroom caps
2 tablespoons raspberry balsamic vinegar
1/3 cup olive oil
1/2 teaspoon garlic, minced
1 teaspoon basil
salt and pepper to taste
1. Mix together the vinegar, oil, garlic, basil, and seasoning.
2. Place the mushroom (smooth side down)in a baking dish.
3. Pour the dressing over the mushrooms.
4. Allow to marinate for 10 minutes, turning once.
5. Grill for 5-7 minutes turning once.
6. Slice and serve on salads, sandwiches, or pizza.
I have made this on my BBQ grill and also on my George Foreman grill also!