1/2 cup Smart Balance spread
1/4 teaspoon granulated or powdered garlic
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
dried parsley flakes
1/4 cup Chardonnay (room temperature)
1 lb. fresh mushrooms
1. Rinse mushrooms well under cold running water, and drain.
2. Cut mushrooms into quarters.
3. Measure the Smart Balance spread into a saucepan.
4. Cook over low heat until melted.
5. Slowly add the mushrooms and stir in the garlic, salt and pepper.
6. Cook over medium heat, stirring often, approximately four minutes or until the mushrooms are soft.
7. Turn off heat and immediately pour the Chardonnay onto mushrooms.
8. Add parsley and toss together. Serve immediately, with your favorite steak, or on its own.
We're fat chicks, not doctors. Please see your physician before taking advice found on the internet.