I got this recipe from my mom, who created it. The amounts of each are approximate, so please adjust to your taste.
Balsalmic Green Beans
2 cups of fresh green beans
1 tsp Olive Oil
1/4 cup of Balsalmic Vinegar
1 Tbsp Dijon Mustard
2 cloves of garlic, minced
Lawry's Seasoning Salt, to taste
Garlic Powder, to taste
Fresh ground pepper, to taste
1. Tear off ends of green beans and wash.
2. Steam green beans until tender-crisp.
3. Put olive oil in skillet over medium heat.
4. Add green beans, balsalmic vinegar, dijon mustard, and garlic. Stir constantly until Balsalmic vinegar is reduced by half.
5. Add seasoning salt, garlic powder, and pepper, then stir.
6. Serve and enjoy!
I'm not a huge veggie fan, but these green beans are awesome!
said, "The balsamic with mustard was awesome! It gave the beans a kinda smokey sweet flavoring!"
said, "spices up an otherwise fairly boring veggie!"