Rosy Radish Home Fries
Rosy Radish Home Fries - Adapted from a low carb cooking recipe
If you can get past the pink color, these taste amazingly like fried potatoes.
* 16 ounces radishes, washed, dried and trimmed
* 1 small onion, diced (2.5 ounces)
* 2 slices Canadian bacon, lightly browned in the oil and diced
* 2 tablespoons olive oil (I used less)
* Salt and pepper, to taste
Cube the radishes.
Heat the oil in skillet that you browned the bacon in.
Add the radishes and onions.
Cover pan and turn heat to low.
Allow to cook covered for 10 minutes.
Turn heat to medium, add bacon, and cook until nicely browned, stirring occasionally.
Season with salt and pepper.
Makes 4 servings.
Per Serving: 108 Calories; 8g Fat; 3.5g Protein; 5.5g Carb; 2g Dietary Fiber
Change isnít easy. But if you donít change, you stay the same, and whereís the fun in that?