I'm Baaaackkkkkkk!!!!

• Well it's been awhile, I think about a month and a half or so since I've been here. Lots has been going on and taking my attention away from my weight loss. Things have finally become a little less stress filled, and I'm ready to get back on the wagon...and after that Biggest Loser Finale tonight, how can you not be motivated, right??

So since I've been gone I've lost another 4 Lb's without even trying... I did have pneumonia for 2 weeks, and am slowly getting over that. I'm just hoping that this Christmas I can control my eating!

Can't wait to catch up with you all, and see the progress that you all have made, and the news around here....
  • AMANDA!!!

*hugs*

About time you showed back up, woman!

Ahh.. I love it when people come back..
  • Hey you! I was wondering where you went off to. Good to see you back!
  • Hi there Amanda!
  • Welcome back...didn't know what happened.

The Biggest Loser was big motivator for me last night!
  • Well, hi there!
  • Welcome Back!
  • Welcome back!
  • Feel better sweetie and..........Welcome back!!
  • welcome back! guess we both slipped away for a while hehe
  • Thanks for the "Welcome back"...it's good to be here again, and boy I need some motivation! After dealing with my ex hubby, well we seperated, and just seeking some help on some things to see if it can be worked out, and then dealing with some family matters and health things...I've just had no energy to put towards my eating and keeping track of everything, etc.

I'm determined to make 2007 a great year for me in all respects!!