Thursday Weigh In Results - 10/4

• Ohhhhhh.......
    I hope everyone has a positive weigh in.

Let's all post something this week. If you don't want to weigh, at least give the others a push.
    Come on group, I remember when we had soooo many people posting results. Let's get out there and do it.

I know we have Halloween goals.
    Well, here's another----by Christmas (this year), I will reach my personal goal. Whoa, did I say that?????

Tina
    134 personal goal
  • Just want to wish everyone good luck at the scales this week. I'm not going to WI this week. To much running around to do. That's all I've done this week is run. Oh well, next week should calm down. Anyways, good luck to all.......Sis
  • Last week I was up 2, this week I am DOWN 2.5!!!
    My total is now 9 since school started. My personal goal for right now is to lose 5 more by my doctor's appointment on Oct. 24. I hope I can do it.

Good luck to all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Hello,
    Tammy---wow that's great!!!!!
    I bet you can lose to make your goal.

Sis--with all your "running around" this week, you should have a good loss next time.

As for me---I am not weighing this week. I think Susan gave me her Yuk. No, really Larry has had a bad cold and guess who has it now! Just what I've needed while getting ready for vacation. Ahhhh, the pleasure of retirement-I stayed in bed until 9:00 a.m. Now it's time to get with it.

Hey group, where is everyone???

Tina
    134 personal goal by Christmas
  • Hi group!

I weighed in this week, but Im weighing on Sat's for now so didnt post any sooner.... Down a 3 pounds this week! Which makes me down a total of 11#

Way to go Tammy on your loss! Im sure you'll hit that Oct24th goal with no problems.

Good luck this week everyone on staying OP and W/I....
    Dee