30-Something's: Wednesday Chat 12/6

• The difference between try and triumph is just a little umph! --Marvin Phillips
  • Lawrence.....You OK up there?? This start to the thread is a little different from what you usually do, just checkin on ya.

Well, Thank goodness there was not enough going on with the weather today to delay or close school again!! Although it is alot of fun spending the whole day with the kids, they can get a little rambunctious. They got to do some sledding, but then it got to snowing so hard you could not see your hand infront of your face, so Mean mom that I am, I made them come in. Then we did the hot cocoa with whipped cream, that won them over again. All in All, we have about 2-2.5ft of snow on the ground, but yesterday's was the light and fluffy stuff, so it will settle down some.

Lisa~I hope you and Molly get your white christmas! I know that for me, it just does not feel like christmas with out snow, but after that I do not feel the need to have it anymore! Unfortunately for us, snow usually stays until sometime in April and sometimes it has even snowed for mother's day! YUK!

Well, I hope that everyone has a great day! I've got to hop through the shower and shovel my walk so that my clients can get in today.

Darcy
  • Mornin' All,

Lawrence wasn't quite awake this AM...silly guy thought it was the weekend!! All fixed! Happy Hump Day!