Weekly Weigh In - Dec 4 - 10th

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • lost 1 lb.. I'll take it
  • Way to go Charbar!!

I lost 3 lbs - I had lost 4 but gained 1 back! Nice after only a 2 pd loss the previous two weeks.
  • Crazy, but I'm down 11 this week. Chalk it up to the first week of a diet and a lot of swelling disappearing! Regardless, I'll take it!
  • Quote: Crazy, but I'm down 11 this week. Chalk it up to the first week of a diet and a lot of swelling disappearing! Regardless, I'll take it!

Darn tootin you'll take it, who the heck wouldn't. I'm so happy for you!!!! This is just the beginning of many more success for you.

sept15lija - way to go, that feels real good I bet!!!

And Charbar, that's right you take it too. Who wouldn't??

As for me I'm down a nice 5 pounds, so I'm happy.............for now.
  • Congratulations losers!!

I can finally post a loss after two weeks of staying the same. I'm down 4.8 this week!!

Melissa
  • Melissa - That's great!!!! WOO HOO!

Robin - Wow 5 lbs!! Good job!

CLCSC145 -11 LBS?? That is amazing. WTG!!
  • Weigh In
    I haven't been on here in a while but anyway .... my weight loss so far is 42 pounds. I keep thinking..that is no big deal but it really is! I can't wait for the next 42!

Betty
  • Well done everybody!!!!
  • These are some great losses! Congratulations, everybody!

I lost one pound, but I was surprised to have lost even that because I didn't do any cardio the whole week after doing LOTS for months -- my knee injury wouldn't allow it. One more pound and I'll be at my halfway point!
  • Congratulations everyone - that's fantastic stuff! Especially this close to Christmas.

I'm down 500g this week - or a touch over a pound. Yay!
  • Well, well, well

Haven't been here in a while

I'm down 3 lbs.

Linda
  • I am down 5 pounds this week. Definitely a happy day for me...

Good job everyone!
  • I'm down 4 pounds this week to 225!
  • Down 1 lb this week.
  • Awesome everyone!!